Reiki Request

Post your request for healing here..
All we need is a description of the person their illness and age. All requests will be answered and Reiki, blessings and / or prayers will be sent.

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Reiki Request

Postby Winter30 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am

I just want to say Friday for no reason I was in physical pain (foot muscle)which was healed withing hours of my Reiki request - huge Thanks to everyone and anyone who helped me!!!!! :bigsmile:

One of my tenants is currently going through radiation and is facing an upcoming breast reconstruction surgery. The weirdest thing happened. I was applying her check against March's rent and started thinking of her and how she was doing when she called. She's much better than when we last spoke but told me about all the upcoming steps needed to beat the cancer which is stated above.

It's amazing that she called because there are over 400 tenants in my portfolio. She seemed really scared - I held her check and tried to send her positive energy to increase her strength but am unsure of what I'm doing

Please send her a distance Reiki healing which will help in any way possible. I would really appreciate it.

I can't wait to learn so I can help others in this way. :7:
Winter30
Naturally New

Re: Reiki Request

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Thats great

one problem with your request .... is this person willing to accept it as you need permission to send reiki (we don't need permission to send prayers, love, etc)
you have 400 tenants .... wow .... but if I send reiki to your tenant .... Winter30's tenant she will get 1/400th of what I send

When asking for reiki for others as you leave a energy signature (kind of like how your attracted to some people more than others) so when you ask for reiki for yourself its easier
but when asking for others its easiers if we had a clear idea

we know that we don't want to share loads of information with strangers but
Jane Doe, age, Ohio, USA for will get the reiki to her faster than please send reiki to my friend Jane

All blessings
Uni
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Winter30 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:08 pm

I see - Thank you :bigsmile:
Winter30
Naturally New

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

If she is willing to accept Reiki than please put in a request if you will not speak to her for a while you could ask for prayers and positive thoughts.
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to The Reiki & Energy Healing Room