reiki for emotional pain

Post your request for healing here..
All we need is a description of the person their illness and age. All requests will be answered and Reiki, blessings and / or prayers will be sent.

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

reiki for emotional pain

Postby juliaruru » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:14 am

please help me. i have been told that i am a light worker. a woman who did a hands on reiki session on me was also able to see auras. she smiled when she looked at me against a wall and i did not know why at first. since it was at a spa, she was a bit worried about bringing up auras--but she did. when she saw that i was not at all upset or offended, she told me that she had been smiling because i had such a pure white light around me. i found that hard to believe as i am going through a very difficult emotional time. i crash from depression and worry--but am raising my three children and maintaining my teaching job with its almost 4 hour commute. i have never been on a blog before. i want to evolve and trust who i am. i know i am good--but i can get so very sad and overwhelmed. my spiritual shift started in approximately mid-June 2010. shift would not really be the right word--it was/is more like a landslide or hurricane or tornado. my whole being just moved or something after my first attunement in mid-june. i suppose it "started" before i even had reiki. at any rate, i listen for 2 hours going TO work and 2 hours going FROM work to dyer, beckwith, abraham-hicks...the whole crew. what sounded incomprehensible for about a week became like...AIR or something. it's like i could not get enough of these leaders' teachings. i listen over and over and over--each time hearing a pearl that i did not hear before. now, i just want the pain that i have lived with for so long to stop. i do believe that we create our own reality. i do believe that we must be positive to effect positive change. i do believe that i must allow goodness to flow into my life. the problem is that i have had crushing low self-esteem for as long as i can remember. i suffer from a lack of self-confidence that seems to just wash over me. i know this sounds contradictory--but i am actually a happy positive person who can sink into depression__and now that i know how low energy vibration attracts more of the same, i desperately want to strengthen ...what? my solar plexus? my core? (my life has been filled with worry and instability about housing, money, medical care...not always, but it has been an ongoing "threat" that i will be caught "without" what the children and i NEED). i think i am getting closer to being able to attract a kind, positive, spiritual, funny, sexy partner--but i am not sure. please help in any way you can. i teach VERY poor children. i love to help and to give and to love. negativity and judgment cut through me like a knife--it is like i am hearing nails on a blackboard. lastly, and perhaps interestingly to those willing to help--if you saw me, you would be surprised by my depression and low self-esteem. at 44 years old, i am thin and smart and have a good job. i have always been pretty, and i have three physically and spiritually gorgeous teenagers. i can't stand talking about the bad past--but i will say that i had/have an EXTREMELY negative man in my life for 15 years. i try very hard to look at it as a gift for the "contrast" it provided e, and the lessons that i learned, etc. believe it or not, i really do feel that way. i just get so overwhelmed at the wreckage that was caused--yet standing in the wreckage are these three beautiful souls with me. i know i am blessed beyond all reason. please help to heal the parts of me that are blocked and disconnected and out of line with light. little by little, day by day i move closer to who i am. please help so i can help more. LOVE.
juliaruru
Naturally New

Re: reiki for emotional pain

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:15 pm

hi ... seems you have already started on your journey. We can't remove the pain as dis-ease is often there for a reason but it seems your seeing it for what it is a block, a brick wall, fear, etc .... something to be over come.

Merry meet
Uni
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby juliaruru » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

But--but--what? Can u do distance reiki on me? I am so out of alignment. My poor son was bit in the face by a dog today. I cannot get out of an emotional negative rut. Please try now. I will lie down now and receive it. J
juliaruru
Naturally New

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Yes I can send Reiki distantly.
I will send some now but it is better to have your name age and location to sent it
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to The Reiki & Energy Healing Room