Guides names

For all those things you do, like and want to chat about

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

Guides names

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 pm

I was just looking at some old posts, mainly mine, and I realized that one of the things I wanted to know was my guides name .... it was very important at the time.

I remember talking with like minded people who were also wanting to know theirs name too both here at Nat and my friends from all over.

What is funny just now I drew a complete blank ... total brain fart and couldn't remember my guides name!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a laugh he was having! wouldn't give me it either!!!!!!!

Then I started laughing as for something that I felt was so important at the time I realize that regardless of knowing his name I know him, his personality his quirky-ness, etc and I know not to ask for a signature touch.

My guide has a personality that is wonderful and I can't believe that I forgot his name .... even if it was for only a few minutes.

So do you remember your guides name or do you just charish the fact that they are with you?
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Sarahangel » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:56 pm

Lol! That's funny Uni. I remember being the same way too. I knew one of my guides or Angels was named Sarah but I do find that here and there they come and go. So who could keep up with the names? I find they always have a signature, whether it be a particular aura or scent. So in that way it can be easier to identify them. In the end though I guess it doesn't matter que sera sera...what will be will be!
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:05 pm

I think they are always around but just like when you communicate with your friend you don't often say their name when they are right beside you .... only when you ring them on the phone .... and your guide is always there right beside you!
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Sarahangel » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Very true my friend! So what is the name of your guide by the way?
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Norma » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:35 pm

I cherish knowing they are there.... I believe that to be accepting to them, as I seem to fail to recollect names ... aside from AA Francis... and since some of my meditations with a guide have provided only the fact they are there and exist and not providing gender or looks ... well is good enough for me since it is their existance and the things they do and provide that are more important to me, as I lose track of names and what they mean....
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:36 am

I have acknowledged through the period, that, if a name presents itself, and is consistent, persistent in my life, thoughts etc...and I have felt that this name has a strong energy associated with it...a deeper meaning....these names are ones I associate with my guides...
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Return to Naturally Chat