The E-card Thread

For all those things you do, like and want to chat about

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

The E-card Thread

Postby Fantasia » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 am

I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: The E-card Thread

Postby Fantasia » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:03 am

Thought I'd bump this up...if anyone has any E-Card sites that could be added to the list.. :)
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Halmark Cards has a great site... some are free............... others we pay.... but also... so not to worry about having to run to a store.... you can pay and they will fill in the blanks for you and send it... for the last minute birthdays you remember at work but know you will forget on the ride back home until next week... lol
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:33 am

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Fantasia » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Norma...do you have the e card link to add into here please....the freebie one!

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Fantasia » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:25 pm

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Return to Naturally Chat