Your time of the day

For all those things you do, like and want to chat about

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

Your time of the day

Postby Fantasia » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:55 pm

I wake up every morning with a smile...I have always been like this...no matter what type of bad day I've had the day before, or even if I'm exhausted from a bad sleep and dragging my hands on the floor, I always feel an inner smile...

When is your time of the day?
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Your time of the day

Postby Norma » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:33 pm

My time of day is when I am sleeping... I no longer have to worry about the world around me... just sleep...
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:34 pm

Oh you tell such porky pies 8) - your time of the day is when I just wake up :sleeping: :eyes: and you get off doing my head in when your head is in full swing :smi: and mine is still swinging ...!!!! :flo:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:20 am

all the more reason the best time of day for me is when sleeping... then I don't have to take your criticism about my sleeping.... ah ah ha ha.... now let me go back to sleep.........
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:18 pm

I must the martinin girl...any time
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:19 pm

Hum.... I guess the time of day depends if you are a morning person, afternoon booster person, late afternoon, or night owl.....
I can be an afternoon booster person... then fall asleep... then become a night owl again.... then fall asleep... and sleep thru mornings....
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:27 pm

Vicky
I must the martinin girl...any time

Ok Vicky you are the "Martini" Girl LOL

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Fantasia » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:19 am

What am i doing awake at this time of the day...its not my time

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:39 am

Quiet Fantasia! your interupting my time of day!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:14 pm

Yes but what is it you are doing at this time of the day, is it your quiet spell or your your 'let's kick some life into this living' time of day \?

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:17 pm

Hush again Fantasia...... It's my time of day!!! I'm waiting for that rock to move and if you interupt again.... I won't see it!!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:20 pm

Rock?...Move?...next thing you will be saying you are watching the grass grow.. :roll:

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:24 pm

No.... that was yesterday.... but it got cold and dark so couldn't watch very well... and my flashlight died... and rigamortis was setting into my body as I layed there.... still can't move the neck very well.....
Oh.... now it is my time of day..... best go sleep before you interupt again!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:07 am

WAKEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPP

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:28 pm

JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PARTY THE NEW YEAR IN..... FIRST..... IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO INTERUPT MY TIME OF DAY WHICH WILL CELEBRATE IT LATER! ............ but thanks for asking.... where's the party?! Let's blast into the New Year!! Pump up the vibrations so they can be felt around the world no matter who's time of day it is or where or when!!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 pm

Well it is my time of day atm...heck its going to be my time of year..bringing on all the manifestation, abundance, prosperity and love love love...for all and sundry...

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:26 am

Well glad you are having your time of day...... and thanks for the wonderful thoughts.... now I will go back to sleep and wait for my time of day....
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:31 am

Talk to the hand... Image

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Glad it is your time of day! looks tasty to the night owl!..... I'm going back to sleep, Let the Night Owl deal with you!
Image Image ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Hey its my time of the day :)

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Next

Return to Naturally Chat