Irrational Misguided Thinking

For all those things you do, like and want to chat about

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

Postby Fantasia » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:07 am

humm they use to call it mid-life-crisis...... now it is freedom from the norms... (oh... that sounded irrational)

I want a red Ferrari ;)
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:30 am

now that would be irrational thinking! you driving a red Ferrari!!! What highway could contain you safely within it's limits so not to cause disasters????? better yet.... you can have it, just let Uni drive or Dove..... for safe measures!
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:52 pm

go girls go
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:41 pm

that is even more irrational.... can't imagine Vicky and Fantasia in same car driving on highway... let alone a hot sizzling red Ferrari .... spead deamons with no care for traffic signals!!!! look out world!
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby caraway » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha............getting sore sides. Maybe I can paint my new little Astra red and zoom around in it? Better yet, I will paint it blue and put a spoiler on the back! Tell me I can't and I will probably go and do it, lol. :jump:
Dare to live your creed )O(
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly :lil:
For a fleeing enemy, build a golden bridge.
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
caraway
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby Norma » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:49 am

ok.... an irrational thought.. but plausable..... so here goes : caraway..... you can't paint your new little Astra red or blue nor can you put a spoiler on it..!
ok.... I did it.... irrational for me... but I did it... now how about you!??? lol tempting now isn't it! .... go ahead, prove me wrong... lol

better yet, why don't you just join Vicky and Fantasia in that hot sizzling red Ferrari .... oh goodness, can't imagine you all taking turns to drive...................... ouch!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:19 pm

zooooooooom
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:21 pm

how rational is a zooooom....... it is more like vaaaa-rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby caraway » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Getting quotes for the paint job now. Have also found out that I need to have the spoiler specially made for my model of Astra. :D
caraway
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby Norma » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:09 pm

ok... that seems rational..... but do you plan on being irrational and driving alongside Auntie Fantasia with Vicky in that hot sizzling red Ferrari ................. look out folks it might look like road rage... but it will actually be a street race... do any of you really know how to drive a fast car??? is that too irrational a question to ask??

Skip that last question... just take the keys away from Auntie Fantasia!!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby caraway » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:31 am

Whether or not the car is capable of the speed, what would be the point of driving so fast you couldn't have a 'good perv at the local talent' and have them get a good look at you in your hot car? LOL :lol:
caraway
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby Fantasia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 pm

I have been known to drive many up the wall ...look...no keys.. ;)

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:08 pm

how many card did you drive up walls???? as I said.... we need a wide road for you and empty of anything but the lines on the road.... if you can even stay within the lines! ha ha.... Auntie Fantasia.... as I see it, your talents lay in many other areas... ahhhhhh not driving red hot high speed sports cars!

mind you... in 1997 I bought a brand spankin' new Fire Truck Red Ford 150 XLT super cab with only the 4 miles I put on while test driving... then had it dressed up with a brand new fiberglass cap on the bed in the back... told the fella's when dressing up the truck.... make it look sexy, because when the fellas whistle at the truck I will think it is me!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Previous

Return to Naturally Chat