Fear

For all those things you do, like and want to chat about

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

Postby catkins » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 pm

BelieveinUnicorns wrote:Well I got the suggestion from an angel book .....

...and Fantasia, thanks for your input - have been thinking about this since I posted and hoping there'd be more insights when I got back on.

It's probably akin to cord cutting - which 'sounds' drastic but is anything but...

....and as for most things, a lot comes down to intention

Thanks for this - I'll pass it on to her.

And maybe try it out myself!!

Catkins x
catkins
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Fantasia » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:03 am

You are most welcome Catkins
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:42 pm

hummm, so Fantasia are you saying if I didn't have to think about it I wouldn't have to worry.... then why is it we think about it in the first place? Gee, how can I not think?.... wait a min... I have to think about that.... I fear you have me worried about thinking now..... oh, crud! Now I have to think about this.... gee thanks Fantasia... ha ha ha oopps lol
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:39 pm

I didn't have to think about it I wouldn't have to worry.... then why is it we think about it in the first place?

Norma, if you can identify irrational belief's to rational belief's then you will be able to deal with the issue....it goes back to earlier comments regarding the "what if's" - they are the irrational, why worry about something that hasn't happened, infact by worrying about something that hasn't happened is actually calling that irrational belief in to you and making it happen. So why work our fears mentally to death! unless you like the feeling, then go for it!

So, if a worry crosses your mind.....as we have talked about before - acknowledge it, then create a distraction to allow it to pass..no use hanging onto something that doesn't help you...
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:09 am

wait .... I'm still thinking about that.....
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:29 pm

lol are we there yet???

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:47 am

I'm not sure..... I'm afraid to think about it now.............

ha ha ha.... sorry couldn't miss out on the comment
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 pm

Norma...don't tnink just go with the flow. A tree that bends with the wind is the strongest (if only I could listen to my own words)
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:42 pm

lol Vicky.... if only I could bend... ha ha .... to bend now I hear it all crack! and sooner or later there will be a hail for "TTTTTTTTTTTTTTttimmmmmber" with a crash and boom to follow...... but yes, I do go with the flow...... thank you.
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:38 pm

Actually Vicky's comment is quite profound...and yes, sometime we do need a bit of a reminder or shove in the right thought direction....as negative can consume and the cycle of negativity does need to be changed, diverted or redirected to where it belongs...to the bucket of uselessness...

Fear has a place...as you know, without fear we would walk in front of a bus by mistake.........but irrational fear emotions are just a senseless past time...

When faced with irrational fear thoughts I've always remembered..."we are what we think"!!

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 am

When faced with irrational fear thoughts I've always remembered..."we are what we think"!!

Great................. does that apply when we become hormonal and over reactive..... and people ususally fear us and we fear to ask why they fear us? well guess that is good to know.... I was wondering why everyone hide in another room when I come around ..... ...... ...... hey.........BOO! ...... lol
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:33 pm

........agh...........................!
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:36 pm

......... lol Vicky!......
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:41 am

Great................. does that apply when we become hormonal and over reactive.....

Hey leave me outta this!!

If we think what we are we are what we think...I think lol

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:19 pm

HUH????????? now I really have to think... thanks Fantasia! and yes... I can very well be hormonal when I want to be... like right now!.... ha ha don't worry.... I'm not over reactive... I think I 'm not.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:37 am

Should we be frightened?

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:32 pm

I don't know if you should be.... gee now I wonder if I should be...... oh goodness that is a scary thought now isn't it? Oh.... we can fix it though!.........................................Just give me all your dark chocolate and hold none back! lol ... might be a problem if there is no dark chocolate, huh? ha ha ha
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey you are the one with the scary tactics...not enough to part with the choc tho...so...tuff!!! ;)

all bluff.... :P

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:11 am

Bluff??? so tell me now.... what did happen to all that dark chocolate hummmm have to think hard on that one I fear...

Oh hummmmm your fear has come true... I have it! tastes good tooooo! I'll give it back when I get my rational thoughts back..... how much chocolate do you think I will need before that occurs?
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:38 pm

um.... I yam wot I yam and thats wot I yam (popeye)
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

PreviousNext

Return to Naturally Chat