17 Seconds to Abundance

Herbal Remedies, Yoga, Meditations, Candles, Therapy and Rituals. The place to discuss everything 'magic' and enchanting. Post your favourite Herbal Remedies or ask a question....

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

RE: 17 Seconds to Abundance

Postby Fantasia » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:54 am

Hi Jessica :2:

Great stuff; I sum it up to 'ask and you shall recieve' lol

Keep them coming,,,ive been off line for tooooo long, got some catching up to do lol
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: 17 Seconds to Abundance

Postby Fantasia » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:58 pm

Nice... :)
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Re: 17 Seconds to Abundance

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:50 pm

Jessica40 wrote:3. won't reveal only because the spirit is still working on it and need to keep the energies in tact :)

This is something I needed to see .... thanks Jessica40
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

RE: Re: 17 Seconds to Abundance

Postby Fantasia » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:18 am

Well, has it been revealed yet?

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby vicky » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:32 am

I only just noticed this thread...will try it out...I need to work!!
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:12 pm

oh bumm, I keep loosing my focus too easily and then forget what it was I was focusing on.... guess I could start writing on paper so I can see and recall faster.... one obsticale I have is I can see what I want, just can't feel what it would be like to have it... because there are times when I can see and feel and it might manifest itself..

this is for medatative states only correct, not dream state of mind?
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 am

Norma
one obsticale I have is I can see what I want, just can't feel what it would be like to have it...

Why do you feel you are so unworthy to receive?

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:10 pm

For abundance to work, you have to really want..... ?

There are things in life I want.... but do I really want them? Desires vs needs = contemplation, not about being worthy .... is it going to add clutter, does it serve a purpose, how will I benifit, what good will my wish serve to me and my life???? I put a lot of thought into what I really want.... then get tired of thinking and forget what it is I really want/need.... what was the abundance I was seeking agian?? what was the question.. I forgot????

Can you imagine the Universe taking a snap shot of my thoughts now??? hee hee hee

okay 3 things:
1- my leaves raked
2- a cure for my health issues
3- accomplish 13 household tasks today ....( ahhh, I typed 10 household tasks but the number keeps changing on me and there is a 4th thing that kept getting listed.... so there will be a 4th thing on this list that I don't know of.... why?! )
4-
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Norma » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:45 pm

1-okay... so the toy my husband purchased to rake leaves for him came in mail..... so I took the privilege of utilizing a rake to start raking since gizmo he purchased is just that gizmo... but yes.... it did come in mail today and yes it is for raking leaves?

2-I found my cure for health issues in freezer .... bag of cold dark chocolate M&M's worked very well too I must add.....

4-I did take apart my yard blower, and put together ... almost got it to start.... new task is to bring in for repairs or just by an electric one!

3-and I did some minor household tasks.... haven't done 13 yet.... still working at it.....
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Previous

Return to Bring Magic into your life