Abundance Check Ritual

Herbal Remedies, Yoga, Meditations, Candles, Therapy and Rituals. The place to discuss everything 'magic' and enchanting. Post your favourite Herbal Remedies or ask a question....

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Abundance Check Ritual

Postby Jessica40 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:27 pm

Hi guys, ok this technique I stumbled upon many years ago. I did it consitantly every month then for some reason I stopped, don't know why.
I pulled this from another one of my favorite sites :lol:
It does work. Please post back when get results, here it goes

What are Abundance Checks?

Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.

Surprisingly, you really don't even need to believe that the check will work when you write it. You will however be amazed at the results, as you will see increased abundnce in your life, in some life area. It is not always financial, bur certainly in an area that you need.

There is a traditional manner, which has been handed down, that must be followed. If you do not have a checking account you can draw a check on a piece of paper and fill it out the same way-the results will be the same, more abundance for you.

Here's how to do them:

When: Each New Moon in 2005: January 10, Feburary 8, March 10, April 8, May 8, June 6, August 4, Sept 3, Oct 3, Nov 1, Dec 1, Dec 30.

1) Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says "Pay to" write your name.

2) In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount, write "Paid In Full".

3) On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write "Paid In Full".

4) Sign the check: "The Law of Abundance".

Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check, Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there.

Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time they realize the power of these checks and do them routinely every month. Try it yourself and see!

I shared this technique years ago with a girlfriend of mine and she got wonderful results we both will definitely start back. Good luck everyone.

Reiki Hugs :3: Namaste'
"Prayer is when you talk to God,
Meditation is when you Listen."
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Abundance Check Ritual

Postby josmond » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:28 am

Thanks jessica40...I will surely try this out. I will inform of any changes.

Thanks again...josmond
josmond
Naturally New

RE: Abundance Check Ritual

Postby Crystal Dragon » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:33 am

Thanks jessica40 for sharing this with us.... I will definately try it in Feb.... and let u know how I go :)

CD
Crystal Dragon
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby whispering breeze » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:16 am

Thanks Jessica, I will give this ago too :wink:
You are a spirit making your way, learn your lessons and hold your head up high. When you stumble, do not cry and give up, get back up and carry on. You are beautiful and you are loved, you are unique. Be proud of who you are, face your lessons with courage and when in need, ask for spirits helping hand.
whispering breeze
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby metamorphic » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:50 am

Think I'll have to give this one a go.
Love and Light

Remember that the angels work through synchronicity and that if we remain open, not closed, to all possibilities, we may receive their messages of insight, love, and hope through virtually any channel of earthly communication. All we have to do is keep on watching and listening. - Terry Lynn Taylor and Mary Beth Crain, "Angel Wisdom
metamorphic
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby dale » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:13 pm

Definately going to give this one a try. Thanks Jessica
dale
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby SpiritWalker » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:02 pm

[quote]When: Each New Moon in 2005: January 10, Feburary 8, March 10, April 8, May 8, June 6, August 4, Sept 3, Oct 3, Nov 1, Dec 1, Dec 30.

I read this last month and forgot to do it i will give it a go this month. is the new moon the same everywhere for February it says the 8th is it the same in Australia please
Best Vibes to you
SpiritWalker
Naturally Home
Naturally Home

Postby Fantasia » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:28 pm

Jessica I love your little spells, they WORK!!! keep it up... look forward to the next one. Nearly time to clean the back of the loo getting quite a collection there...or time to cook the popcorn and replace with a fresh request.... :lol:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Jessica40 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:18 am

Hi Spirt Walker and Fantasia,

First Spririt yes, the new moon is the same everwhere.

Fantasia, I love posting these and seeing you guys get results. I have many, many more to come. My theme for this year is Abundance & Prosperity. Today is the 8th so start writing your checks!! Good luck everyone. Post back if you get results. Namaste :P
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby catkins » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:08 pm

I did this for the first time last month and have just written a new cheque out - what should I do with the old one?

Thanks in advance,

In metta,

Catkins
catkins
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Jessica40 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:34 pm

Hey Catkins, you can create a box that you can place them in or I like to say a prayer, burn it and let the winds take it away. Very spiritual. You decide. Namaste'
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby catkins » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:54 am

Hey, I'd thought about doing the burning thing, but I thought I should check first.

Thanks for that. I'm sure I'll enjoy doing that part of things too :)
catkins
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Ruby » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:21 am

I'm in!
I will be trying this one in March.
Your Abundance & Prosperity theme sounds gr8 to me. I would love to see more Jessica40.
Thank you
Ruby

If you argue in favour of your limitations,
you get to keep them.
Ruby
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby star52 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:28 am

Thanks! I will try this in March.
star52
Naturally New

Postby champ7696 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:37 am

Thank you Jessica for another great ritual. I will let you know how I do.
champ7696
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Jessica40 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:06 am

Thanks guys for all your support. Next new moon is March 3rd. Don't be late writing your checks. For those of you who are anything like me and have tons of fabulous things going on in their life including work :3: , you might want to set your work or home calendar on your computer to remind you. I did and it works out great. Happy Manifesting!! :jump:
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby vickie-s » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:39 am

thankyou jessica i'll try this one in march, has anyone noticed any results yet?

take care,
vickie.xxx
vickie-s
Naturally New

Postby Running Bear » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:11 am

Hi Vickie I cannot complain lol We tried it on the last New Moon and things are certainly on the up for us here, I stongly suggest you give it a go
Tim
many hug's from running bear

Running Bear
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby vickie-s » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:46 am

hi tim, ive read all the different things that people do with there cheques and i just wondered what you did afterwards with yours afterwards, or of if anyone in here had found anything worked in a better way for them.

vickie.x
vickie-s
Naturally New

Postby Running Bear » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:33 pm

We did it for the first time on the 10th of Feb. we followed the instructions given by Jessica and we place it in a special place for safe keeping. Our intension is once this month is over to do it again and place this cheque with the previous one.
I guess eventually we will burn them and let the winds take them to wherever they need to go
Tim
many hug's from running bear

Running Bear
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Next

Return to Bring Magic into your life