What Is Your True Aura Colour?

Herbal Remedies, Yoga, Meditations, Candles, Therapy and Rituals. The place to discuss everything 'magic' and enchanting. Post your favourite Herbal Remedies or ask a question....

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Postby Vrksasana » Tue May 24, 2005 10:40 pm

Yet another blue!

:part:
Vrksasana
Naturally New

Postby Fantasia » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:52 pm

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

I did this a year ago - nice to know i haven't changed :)
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby esfinge » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:07 am

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance"
esfinge
Naturally New

Postby sassure » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:27 am

I've been told that it's snow white......
sassure
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Amatrene » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:26 pm

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

These quizzes are fun but there is never just one answer that suits me better than the others making it quite difficult to choose and probably dependant on my mood. i doubt I'd get the same result twice:)
Amatrene
Naturally New

Postby purplewitch69 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:13 am

Well, i'm RED,
[img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/purplewitch69/1033783377_gesredaura.jpg[/img][/img]
purplewitch69
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby MisterJ » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:24 am

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Still the same....good
In the midsts of our souls do our minds evolve
MisterJ
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby sakii » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:02 am

Thanks Little White Dove.
I'm blue..
You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true.
sakii
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby vangoghsgirl » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:04 pm

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

Do you think thats why people are so tuned into me when theres something wrong? I often feel drained when someone I know is going through a hard time. I also have a way of feeling connected to situations where I don't know the person/people in trouble and feel exhausted until it's over. Does that sound strange?
vangoghsgirl
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Taliesin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:14 pm

I think the abundance of blues was both predictable and a blessing. One could almost say that this site is a blue site lol.
(yeah, I got blue too :D )
Patience is the art of timing
Taliesin
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby lyn » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm

I know this is an old thread but I am really interested in how colour can be used for healing purposes. I am a yellow, same as when I had my aura photo taken. I don't really like yellow and find myself attracted to other colours more. Does anyone know if your aura stays the same through your entire life or if it changes?
lyn
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:33 pm

lyn wrote: Does anyone know if your aura stays the same through your entire life or if it changes?

It changes just like your mood!
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby angel_dlelight » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:30 am

I'm yellow :3:

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet
angel_dlelight
Naturally New

Postby Fantasia » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am

I'm still a Blue

I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Re: What Is Your True Aura Colour?

Postby Optimalist » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 am

For now I am a violet as I have been attuning with the Lightworkers here. Normally I'm an orange, sometimes a yellow or green, oftentimes red and blue. Quite possibly I'm a crystal. :) :color:
I'm hopeful because the alternative is hopeless.
Optimalist
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Re: What Is Your True Aura Colour?

Postby stardust56 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm blue as well LOL.
X
stardust56
:littlea:
stardust56
Naturally New

Previous