Chakra Test

Herbal Remedies, Yoga, Meditations, Candles, Therapy and Rituals. The place to discuss everything 'magic' and enchanting. Post your favourite Herbal Remedies or ask a question....

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Chakra Test

Postby GáineFaerie » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:23 pm

Hi

Does anyone do chakra opening and closing exercises?

I have to admit I found all things to do with chakra's very confusing until I read Vivienne Crowleys book 'A Magickal Life' she explaine it so clearly. I practiced open and closing my chakras and it was lovely. Apparently you should close them down before going out because otherwise you could attract all type of weird and wonderful people :-? I'm half tempted to open them then go out and sees what happens :wink:

Chakra Test
GáineFaerie
Naturally New

Postby Little White Dove » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:22 am

Don’t know if its the choice of words or not but I would not say "close" as to my understanding to close something is to stop it form working and if we did that it could be very damaging to our Energy levels as the chakras are energy wheels and are there to give us life enery, I would say that we must always remember to Slow your chakras down after we open them. Because unless we slow them right down, we will have no control over your energy flow and we will damage the casing which covers each chakra. The casing acts like a filter to keep out excess background signals. Without the casing you will experience physical and mental pain. This is only my interpretation of my learning hope it helps

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Rippling Brook » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:55 am

I agree with LWD it is important to slow down our charkas after you have opened them to ensure that no untowards isues arise. Leaving them open is much like leaving your front door of your house wide open, without even a screen door, it allows anything to pass through it and doesn't even allow for filtering or the stopping of anything that could be harmful or distressing to you. For the door it may be mosquitos that get in and make you uncomfortable and mess up your world, but for your chakras it can be far more devistating and far reaching as they collect the non filtered signals from all around them allowing for the build up of who knows what. :(
~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
Give the Gift of Reiki - Share and be involved in Our Community

Rippling Brook - Living the great life in Tasmania
Rippling Brook
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby GáineFaerie » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:36 pm

Thanks for that info :) I must admit the book I read did say 'close' but, reading wat you say then I would too think that not a good idea, thanks for your advise.

:D
GáineFaerie
Naturally New

Postby Little White Dove » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:01 am

Hi to all in the room, :wave:

I found this great site that has a few tests on it. One is a Chakra test and the other is a Enneragram test.They are not only fun to do!! but they are also very informative. I would highly recommend the site and its contents as a must to read for all seeking Chakra and healing info. and enlightenment.

Chakra Test

Enneragram Test

Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby whispering breeze » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:04 am

Thanks lwd for sharing this with us. :D
You are a spirit making your way, learn your lessons and hold your head up high. When you stumble, do not cry and give up, get back up and carry on. You are beautiful and you are loved, you are unique. Be proud of who you are, face your lessons with courage and when in need, ask for spirits helping hand.
whispering breeze
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Violet Flame » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:23 am

Thanks LWD!

I've already done the Chakra test but I didn't know the Enneragram test!

I'm going to try it :wink:
"When you want to hate, be love. When you want to judge, be love.
When you want to fight, be love. And when you want to be right... BE LOVE!" - Kuan Yin

Violet Flame
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby whispering breeze » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:31 pm

I did the Enneragram test and I am the Peace Maker

The Peacemaker
Keeping peace and harmony

People of this type essentially feel a need for peace and harmony. They tend to avoid conflict at all costs, whether it be internal or interpersonal. As the potential for conflict in life is virtually ubiquitous, the Nine's desire to avoid it generally results in some degree of withdrawal from life, and many Nines are, in fact, introverted. Other Nines lead more active, social lives, but nevertheless remain to some to degree "checked out," or not fully involved, as if to insulate themselves from threats to their peace of mind. Most Nines are fairly easy going; they adopt a strategy of "going with the flow." They are generally reliable, sturdy, self-effacing, tolerant and likable individuals.

Nines tend to adopt an optimistic approach to life; they are, for the most part, trusting people who see the best in others; they frequently have a deep seated faith that things will somehow work out. They desire to feel connected, both to other people and to the world at large. They frequently feel most at home in nature and generally make warm and attentive parents.

The Nine's inability to tolerate conflict sometimes translates into an overall conservative approach to change. Change can provoke unpleasant feelings and disrupt the Nine's desire for comfort. Less healthy Nines seem incapable of motivating themselves to move into action and bring about effective change. When change does come however, as it generally will, Nines find that they are usually well able to adapt. They tend to be more resilient than they give themselves credit for. In fact, Nines tend not to give themselves enough credit in general, and their self-effacing attitude often seems to invite others to take them for granted or to overlook their often significant contributions. This can cause a subterranean anger to build inside the Nine's psyche, which can erupt into consciousness in occasional fits of temper which quickly blow over, but which more often manifests itself in passive agressive footdragging. Being overlooked is often a source of a deep sadness in Nines, a sadness that they scarcely ever give voice to.

Nines frequently mistype themselves as they have a rather diffuse sense of their own identities. This is exacerbated by the fact that Nines often merge with their loved ones and through a process of identification take on the characteristics of those closest to them. Female Nines frequently mistype as Twos, especially if they are the mothers are small children. Nines, however, are self-effacing whereas Twos are quite aware of their own self worth. Nines also mistake themselves for Fours, but Nines tend to avoid negative emotions whereas Fours often exacerbate them. Intellectual Nines, especially males, frequently mistype as Fives, but Fives are intellectually contentious whereas Nines are conciliatory and conflict avoidant.
You are a spirit making your way, learn your lessons and hold your head up high. When you stumble, do not cry and give up, get back up and carry on. You are beautiful and you are loved, you are unique. Be proud of who you are, face your lessons with courage and when in need, ask for spirits helping hand.
whispering breeze
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Violet Flame » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:36 pm

I did it also but I got the same results for numer 2 and 9: The Helper and the Peacemaker :o So maybe i'm a bit of both :lol:
"When you want to hate, be love. When you want to judge, be love.
When you want to fight, be love. And when you want to be right... BE LOVE!" - Kuan Yin

Violet Flame
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Egyptianlady » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:52 am

Thank you littlewhitedove i will do it and come back soon!!
Máat says If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
Duct tape is like the force.
It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together
Egyptianlady
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Flying_Feather » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:50 pm

I'm type 5 - The Investigator :D
Namaste
Peace and Love

Flying_Feather
Naturally New

Postby Fuchsia » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:01 pm

I am type 5 too...

The Investigator...Thinkers who tend to withdraw and observe

People of this type essentially fear that they don't have enough inner strength to face life, so they tend to withdraw, to retreat into the safety and security of the mind where they can mentally prepare for their emergence into the world. Fives feel comfortable and at home in the realm of thought. They are generally intelligent, well read and thoughtful and they frequently become experts in the areas that capture their interest. While they are sometimes scientifically oriented, especially with the Six wing, just as many Fives are drawn to the humanities and it is not at all uncommon for Fives to have artistic inclinations. Fives are often a bit eccentric; they feel little need to alter their beliefs to accomodate majority opinion, and they refuse to compromise their freedom to think just as they please. The problem for Fives is that while they are comfortable in the realm of thought, they are frequently a good deal less comfortable when it comes to dealing with their emotions, the demands of a relationship, or the need to find a place for themselves in the world. Fives tend to be shy, nonintrusive, independent and reluctant to ask for the help that others might well be happy to extend to them.

Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference or intellectual arrogance, which has the unfortunate consequence of creating distance between themselves and others. Trying to bridge the distance can be difficult for Fives, as they are seldom comfortable with their social skills, but when they do manage it, they are often devoted friends and life long companions.

Fives are usually somewhat restrained when it comes to emotional expression, but they often have stronger feelings than they let on. Few people know what is going on beneath the surface, as Fives have an often exaggerrated need for privacy and a deep seated fear of intrusion. Because of their sensitivity and their fears of inadequacy, Fives fear being overwhelmed, either by the demands of others or by the strength of their own emotions. They sometimes deal with this by developing a minimalistic lifestyle in which they make few demands on others in exchange for few demands being made on them. Other Fives make their peace with the messiness of life and engage it more fully, but they almost always retain their fears that life is somehow going to demand more of them than they can deliver.
Fuchsia
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Singingtrees » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:16 pm

I am a nine as well.
Belief creates Reality
Singingtrees
Naturally Home
Naturally Home

Postby aliciamia » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:00 pm

Hi all I'm a 3 with wings 3W4

and alot of it is very true,

Thanks for the link LWD - it was very enlightining
with peace
Aliciamia
xxxxxxx

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.
aliciamia
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby whispering breeze » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:14 pm

Here's the results of my Chakra test

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: over-active (69%)
Third Eye: over-active (69%)
Crown: over-active (69%)
whispering breeze
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby yonksgirl » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:51 am

Root: under-active (6%)
Sacral: open (63%)
Navel: open (44%)
Heart: open (19%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: open (31%)

What does it mean to have a "under active root"?
Just for today, do not worry.
Just for today, do not anger.
Honor your parents, teachers, and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show gratitude to everything.

Dr. Mikao Usui
yonksgirl
Naturally New

Postby Little White Dove » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:59 am

Earthly and physical identity, leaning of self-preservation the root chakra is Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundations. It represents the element earth, and is therefore related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of grounding and connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and self-motivated presence.
It give us the right to be here. Simply to exist, take care of ourselves, and have possessions.

When the Root chakra is under active you have issues talking and communicating with and trusting people the root chakra is also reprehensive of sexuality…

A need to be grounded … Grounding Exercise and Other Exercises

Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Sapphire » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:34 am

:oops:
Hi

Errmm - i've had a dense moment and cannot find the Chakra test - i'm clicking on the image but it takes me to the discussion forum on chakras - what am i doing wrong?

Help!

Thanks

Rav
Sapphire
Naturally New

Postby Running Bear » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:13 am

Hope this Helps

Chakra Test

Enneagram
many hug's from running bear

Running Bear
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Sapphire » Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:05 am

:D
Yep - nice big letters saying Chakra Test did help - these are my results!!

Root: open (19%)
Sacral: under-active (0%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: over-active (69%)
Throat: under-active (-13%)
Third Eye: under-active (6%)
Crown: open (44%)

Sacral is underactive at zero?! :-? non-existent i'd say. I think i'llhave to get my crystals out and do some balancing. I have an open heart but my throat chakra is MINUS 13!!! :oops: So true of me, i do have difficulty expressing my feelings. I am much much better than before but obviously not enough. I'd love to do this again in 6 months to see if i'm more balanced.

Such an interesting test - i'm off to tell my friends to get theirs done!

Rav
x
Sapphire
Naturally New

Next

Return to Bring Magic into your life