My money corner

Feng Shui information and Discussion

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

My money corner

Postby Jessica40 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:32 pm

Sitting in my money corner which is the furthest corner when I walk in my front door on the left side is the following; a green plant, purple flowers, a buddha, a small water fountain, pictures of flowing water, chinese coins, fake money, crystals for money. OK am I missing anything? Do I have all the appropriate items for this corner. Any suggestions?
"Prayer is when you talk to God,
Meditation is when you Listen."
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby vicky » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:26 am

I haven't a clue Jess but your corner must be huge!

xx
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Sarahangel » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:43 pm

Is the wealth corner the furthest corner to the left of your door? I have a wall separating my dining room and the kitchen...so would the wealth corner be the diningroom or the kitchen(the diningroom would be the far left corner when you come in the door but the kitchen is the far left corner of the house).
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Citrine » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:15 pm

Sounds like you have it all covered Jess. I have heard of people having those money frogs with the chinese coin in its mouth just inside the front door facing inwards to help bring money into the house.

I also had 3 chinese coins tied with a red ribbon hanging on the inside of my front door handle as well but I need to replace these now as there are only halves after my 7 yo closed the front door on them lol.

Love & light
Citrinexxx
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Little White Dove » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:53 am

Hi guys I am not really up on Feng Shui but I just found this info on the wealth corner hope it helps... feng shui help

I personaly have my money frog with the chinese coin in its mouth just out side my back door facing into the house, dont know why but he looks good there, I also have 8 chinese coins tied with a red ribbon hanging on the wall behind my computer, so I can see them, also have some money taped to the wall by my pc, so that when I am not busy I can send Reiki to them to bring us what we need, Blessings

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Jessica40 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:50 pm

Vicky you are hilarious, I am laughing so hard, my corner must be huge, HHaaaaaaahhhhhhh, ok, now that I have composed myself. Yes, SarahAngel it would be the dining room. LWD I could not pull up your site. Thanks guys for all your input. LoveL^i^ghtBlessings
"Prayer is when you talk to God,
Meditation is when you Listen."
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Sarahangel » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:28 am

That's what I was afraid of Jess lol, now I have to pull my stove out take my Citrine crystal and put it in the right place. Thanks for answering my question.
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Return to Feng Shui Tavern