Help needed please!

Feng Shui information and Discussion

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Help needed please!

Postby scatty » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:32 am

My sister has had a long run of bad luck.....massive money worries, her husband losing his job, washing machine,cooker, boiler breaking down, car accident (not serious thankfully)........just one thing after another. Every time they do something to try to get back on their feet, something else goes wrong.
I visited her house the other day and it does seem like the energy is a bit stuck. I was wondering how I could help her.
One of the things i noticed is that her front and back door are in an almost straight line. I went and got a windchime, a globe shaped crystal (ie the ones that you hang in your window) and some feng shui coins (I thought i would give her and her husband a set each to put in their wallets and then one set to put in her wealth corner). I haven't visited her yet to give them to her.
Also her toilet is upstairs in her wealth corner, apart from keeping the lid down, is there anything else that would be helpful?
I noticed that there are a lot of things that are broken, such as the cupboard door is of its hinges, worktop broken and hole in door (her husbands temper I'm afraid) and they have a glass panelled door in the porch that is smashed because the dog slid into it. Various other little things that need fixing, her dh is not into DIY! I think that maybe all of these things need to be fixed so that the house can be 'healed'-would you agree?
Apart from the things above her house is lovely, she doesn't have lots of clutter or things laying around.
I would be really grateful if anyone can think of any other ways that i could help try to turn their luck around!
TIA
Scatty :)

Be Happy
scatty
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

RE: Help needed please!

Postby SpiritWalker » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:08 am

I hope I can give good advice for you - the dragon is the ultimate symbol of absolute power in feng shui as well as in Chinese Mythology. for the dragon to be his most powerful, place him in the East of your home, he can be displayed anywhere in your home, but not in the bedroom, to bring you and your family good luck. Chinese businesses often display dragons in their offices to increase their success. Place a dragon on the East of your desk for success in businesses. Also 3 coins tied with Blue ribbon to symbolise a successful business these should be placed in the wealth sector, placed on accounts books, a cash register, in a purse or wallet to attract wealth to your self home or business,
Best Vibes to you
SpiritWalker
Naturally Home
Naturally Home

RE: Help needed please!

Postby Little White Dove » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:55 am

Hi scatty

They say having a red front door brings you good luck.

Coins placed in a small dish in your career/prosperity area will help increase your wealth, especially when placed on a red cloth or tied with a red cord (Chinese coins).

The Golden Money Toad is the Feng Shui cure for bringing wealth into your home or business...

A frog placed near your entry is said to bring wealth into your door. But the frog must have his mouth closed...

Metal Wind chimes attract Good Luck and Good Fortune to your Home...

Mirrors can be placed on walls in your unlucky areas to reflect the good luck from the opposite wall.

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Sweet Melodies » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:58 pm

Hi Scatty,

You can keep a Pair of Fu Dogs on either side of your main entrance. It is believed that they would ward off the negative energies from the house and they also protect the inhabitants.

If you buy a dragon, then place it in a position so that it would be facing a door or window. Hope most of the 3 legged toad comes with an Iching coin. Stick this coin in its mouth...

Kavitha
Sweet Melodies
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:36 am

If the front and dack doors are in line you could try mirrors to bounce the energy or a table to block the energy.

Try the popcorn behind the toilet ? Seems to be working for Little White Dove.

3 bells or coins on a red string tied to the front door brings prosperity and the noise will frighten negative energy.

The new year is coming so why not sent in a rooster (coaster, towels etc) and send a lovely red letter with a coin.

A book on DIY might help -- let him use his temper to fix the holes he has made.

Good luck
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby scatty » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:17 pm

Thankyou for all of your replies and suggestions.
I will pass on info to my sister (and try it out for myself :) )
Believe in Unicorns :lol: at the DIY book!
Thanks again,
Take Care
Scatty :)

Be Happy
scatty
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Return to Feng Shui Tavern