Chinese Horoscopes

Feng Shui information and Discussion

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Chinese Horoscopes

Postby valkry » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:40 pm

Do the chinese horoscope of the residents impact how Feng Shui will work in a house?

I was born in 1966 & am a Fire Horse-kinda a wild card or joker in the deck of life. (There are 5 appearances of each sign in a sixty year period, which correspond to the 5 elements. However each of the 12 signs also have an element - so I am double fire, horse=fire, 1966=fire)

I am just wondering if I need to do anything additional for the home to counteract my "wild" firery influence.

My husband is an water (buffalo)ox, my son is a metal snake & my daughter is a water horse.

Thanks

This site http://www.asiaflash.com/rao/ has a nice calculator for the sign & element.
valkry
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby whispering breeze » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:11 pm

Thanks Valkry for the link, we have something like this on our front page and both say I am a pig :lol: I am metal.

I am not sure about your question, I think sweet melodies will be able to answer this for you :wink:
You are a spirit making your way, learn your lessons and hold your head up high. When you stumble, do not cry and give up, get back up and carry on. You are beautiful and you are loved, you are unique. Be proud of who you are, face your lessons with courage and when in need, ask for spirits helping hand.
whispering breeze
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Sweet Melodies » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:19 am

Thanks for the link 8)

Avoid & try to reduce "Red".
don't keep statues of dragons, (especially the red fiery looking one) , unicorns , picy of a big fish with open mouth.

If you have a fish tank in ur house, then this will be more than enough for your issue. Again big aquarium will be problem for you, as there will be a conflict between strong Fire( you) & water.
On considering the "Controlling Cycle", "Metal" controls "Fire", so you can add metal element.

Your hubby & daughter belongs to "Water" element & for your son ---->
Metal always enhances Water (Productive cycle). So on considering your whole family, you can keep a small fish tank.. & some metal statues...
Kavitha Praveen
Sweet Melodies
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Return to Feng Shui Tavern