Feng Shui Quiz: Invite Harmony into Your Home

Feng Shui information and Discussion

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Postby Little White Dove » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:27 pm

Your home is likely quite comfortable to you, cozy and just a bit cluttered, though not necessarily messy. As far as Feng Shui goes, you could definitely benefit from paying a bit more attention to your surroundings. Your laid-back attitude toward your environment is a good first step,

LOL Uni theres that word again cluttered, :)

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Fantasia » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:30 pm

Hi All I recently moved everything around in my little place - I have just done the quizz brb going to move it all back as it was lol joking - what a great quizz, I have realised I have not plants inside my little place, which is interesting as I was only thinking that the other day and the quizz has prompted that suggestion,,,,,

Ive never really delved into Feng Chui but I am starting to find it quite interesting and actually a lot of fun,,,,

You scored 40% Stagnant Ch'i
Whether you believe it or not, by simply blocking the path to your front door, you could be blocking the flow of good fortune into your life! Perhaps you don't really take into consideration the decor or arrangement of your home. You may want to contact a Feng Shui expert for a professional consultation or check out a book on the principles of Feng Shui from the library. If you're too busy, stressed-out or feel that redecorating through Feng Shui would put too much of a strain on your pocket book, know that taking just a few simple steps toward harmonizing your surroundings could make all the difference to your luck -- and your mood! Read our quick tips below for ways to get started!

You scored 30% Partially-blocked Ch'i
Your home is likely quite comfortable to you, cozy and just a bit cluttered, though not necessarily messy. As far as Feng Shui goes, you could definitely benefit from paying a bit more attention to your surroundings. Your laid-back attitude toward your environment is a good first step, but you should take the next, active step toward achieving greater harmony, more energized and beneficial ch'i. Read on for some ideas!

You scored 20% Positive Ch'i
Whether you've meant to or not, you've created a home environment organized for harmonious Feng Shui and vital, circulating ch'i. Your entryways are cleared when they should be and your home is well lit and enriched by the presence of plants or fish tanks. Take the next step by hanging crystals or wind-chimes or perhaps sharing your wisdom with friends and family. Read on for tips!
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:49 pm

Little White Dove wrote:
could definitely benefit from paying a bit more attention to your surroundings. Your laid-back attitude toward your environment is a good first step,

Ok maybe I have to pay more attention I will tomorrow -- Oh wait I have plans to go out with Sarahangel maybe the day after next week!

LOL Uni theres that word again cluttered, :)

I just took 5 bags of "stuff' to the good will on Tuesday!
There were 2 X3 ft high bags and 3 grocery bags.....

And yesterday one of the kids brought home an assignment to design clothes for a summer day--- I could have used items from those bags!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Fantasia » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:01 pm

I have no idea how to up the energy & make it more pleasant visually. The rest of the house is pure bliss but this tiny room defies my efforts. Pipes, awkward sizing, no space UGH! What can I do? I'm scared ;P

Hi Fractal, I have decorated my little house with lavender colours eg soaps, amethyst crystal on the window sill - got the idea from a friend as her's bathroom looks for welcoming - I find the lavender colour relaxing; calming - can you buy where ever you are those little stick on corner shelves that you could position in the correct areas (you may have to check with an expert in this room cos Im not sure the correct positions lol) and place little ornaments or crystals or what ever the correct Feng Chui is for the position of the little room,,,maybe a multi coloured globe to brighten your spirits up when you are confined to quarters :roll: :D
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Previous

Return to Feng Shui Tavern