HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Please :)

Feng Shui information and Discussion

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Please :)

Postby Wings of Egypt » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:03 pm

Sabah el kheir (good morning)

What a wonderful forum. Thankyou for sharing with us

I have a small problem, ever since we move to new house to live we have bad karma, all things strange happening and sad affairs.

My front door faces east and by back door south. plus I have a sliding door to the patio on the north. could this affect the karma?

The house is old and I want to make sure its got god karma (which right now it seems to not have). I have three windchimes at my front door and three at my back door, but I would like to know is this good or bad? I would like to use the energy from pyramids (my favourite instead) should I remove the windchimes or just place pyramids there also? not sure if you can help, but looking forward to your answer, if you can help.

Masalaama (peace to you),
May the golden energy flow through you as your wings take flight over the ancient pyramids.
Wings of Egypt
Naturally New

Postby Sweet Melodies » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:09 pm

Salaam,

Thank You for the question.

My front door faces east and by back door south. plus I have a sliding door to the patio on the north. could this affect the karma?

Karma is nothing to do with the doors. Good or Bad Karma is the result of what we had done in our past incarnations or in this present life.

Correct position of the doors will enhance a person's overall well- being.
Changing the positions of furnitures, doors, colors etc will help a lot in one's growth but if one doesn't work hard then the fruits cannot be obtained.

If possible, change the windchimes from east to the north.

If your house (area wise) is big, then 6 windchimes is o.k.
If not then, too much of metals (assuming they are metal w.c) would become unbalanced with other elements and they might also be the reason for some problems.

Pyramids are good, but be cautious about the metal element that you would be using.... If you or the bread winner of the family is strong metal (FengShui birth analysis), then too much of metal in your house would produce lot of problems.

This year (as a general advice), its good to place metals in the south-east and north to counteract the negative effects produced by the bad stars which are residing in those directions.

If you have more doubts, pl feel free to ask me questions.

Shukran
Kavitha Praveen
Sweet Melodies
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Wings of Egypt » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:20 am

Sabah el kheir (good morning)

Thank you Sweet Melodies for your help. I have read what you have said a few times and it all makes so much sense. Now I go to use this knowledge and hopefully these changes make some difference :) . I will share with you more soon

Masalaama (peace to you),
May the golden energy flow through you as your wings take flight over the ancient pyramids.
Wings of Egypt
Naturally New

Postby Sweet Melodies » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:36 am

Wings Of Egypt,

"You are Welcome"
Kavitha Praveen
Sweet Melodies
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Return to Feng Shui Tavern