Good Breakfast

The place to share all your favourite recipes!.

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Good Breakfast

Postby Jessica40 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:05 am

:2: Ok, me and fantasia were talking about crescent rolls and well I thought I may as well post a good breakfast

Eggs--any kind if you eat them
bacon or sausage--turkey
crescent rolls
strawberry syrup--smuckers makes it and I ususally get mine at Meijer's
hashbrowns w/green peppers and onions--they are sold in the bag this way

So cook everything--to your liking--the crescent rolls give a nice change of paste to breakfast instead of the regular biscuits.
"Prayer is when you talk to God,
Meditation is when you Listen."
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Good Breakfast

Postby Fantasia » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:50 am

Jessica's quote:
hashbrowns w/green peppers and onions--they are sold in the bag this way

Good grief Jessica where ever you live im moving there LOL ive never heard of this??

this is like a whole new eating introduction,,,, :3:

am i understanding this right that you can buy hashbrowns already topped with peppers and onions or is it the peppers and onions that come in a bag and you put them onthe hashbrowns????

Still trying to get my head around these 'crescent rolls' and 'breakfast biscuits' - ive never been a breakfast person but you have my attention lol :jump:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Jessica40 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:54 pm

Hey Fantasia, the hashbrowns come with green pepper and onion already cut up with them--I believe Oreda makes them, I usually buy meijer's brand. Just put some butter in a pan and a little cooking oil, spoon out as much as you think you may eat and cook on low until the hashbrowns are a golden brown and that is it. I specialize in breakfast because it is my favorite meal. LoveLightBlessings ^i^
"Prayer is when you talk to God,
Meditation is when you Listen."
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Fantasia » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:05 pm

the hashbrowns come with green pepper and onion already cut up with them

gosh the closest ive come to hashbrowns is flying through the driveway of McDonalds rushing to a job and starving,,,

stopped that after the kilo count lol but the pepper and onions on a hashbrown - wow - i dont know if we can get them here,,,or im not looking,,,

Can you tell me more about these breakfast biscuits - it reminds me of the ye old books i used to read where the families would have biscuits and gravy,,,
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby vicky » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:28 pm

I must be one sick soul...two mugs of coffee is all I have and a banana if I am lucky

Vickyxx
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Fantasia » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:29 pm

I must be one sick soul...two mugs of coffee is all I have and a banana if I am lucky

Vicky - coffee is my vice 8) - I have never been a breakfast person, unless I'm on holiday and enjoy the bacon and egg indulgance; ive tried to introduce it into my normal lifestyle but food first thing in the morning does not gel - however, after 11am I could eat a pig on a spit lol and I know from lectures I have had from concerning friends etc that if I ate breakfast I wouldnt be so hungry later in the day :o

- I like the sound of these breakfast biscuits so when Jessica gets back I will be able to find out more,,,,

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Return to Cafe La Cookbook!