Healing Reiki for my Grandson who has Leukemia

Post your request for healing here..
All we need is a description of the person their illness and age. All requests will be answered and Reiki, blessings and / or prayers will be sent.

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Healing Reiki for my Grandson who has Leukemia

Postby stardust56 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

I would like to request healing for my grandson Aaron who is 10 years old and has been diagnosed with Leukemia please. We live in Chester, UK.
We took him to the Doctors on 7th January 2011 as he was feeling sick and had a headache, the Doctor examnied him and said he had an enlarged spleen so sent us to the Hospital for blood tests as we needed the results right away. What a shock when we were told the awful news by a doctor at the hospital, we were devastated. He has just come out of hospital after they brought his white cell count down from 690 to 10. We were told any other child with a count that high would have been in intensive care really ill but Aaron just looked pale. He was in hospital for 3 weeks to get the count down, now he is home we go to the hospital 4 times a week (a long journey as the hospital is quite far away) for bone marrow, chemotherapy etc. Have been told the treatment will be for three years. So please send your healing energies and help him get through this, his hair is starting to come out and he is getting frightened so I am going to ask him to let me cut it for him and it should make the hair loss easier to bear.
God Bless you all.
X
stardust56
Naturally New

Re: Healing Reiki for my Grandson who has Leukemia

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Relpy on other thread please
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to The Reiki & Energy Healing Room