After attunement

Post your request for healing here..
All we need is a description of the person their illness and age. All requests will be answered and Reiki, blessings and / or prayers will be sent.

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

After attunement

Postby Beeholtz » Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 am

To anyone who has had a distance or remote attunement. Did you notice a difference or feel anything different afterwards. Did you find that after practicing healing of some sort that you were able to make a difference?
Beeholtz
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Re: After attunement

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sat May 16, 2009 4:34 pm

all of my reiki attunements were distantly so I can't make a comparison.

I think that with my attunements it has made a difference as prior to my attunements I worked with Energy my way and I was often taking my own energy vs drawing from the universe.

I didn't know how to pass on how I worked with Energy and with learning all levels of Reiki I have learnt how to pass on attunements.
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Rose Quartz » Sun May 17, 2009 5:30 am

To anyone who has had a distance or remote attunement. Did you notice a difference or feel anything different afterwards.

Hi Beeholtz :D and welcome to NAT (Naturallythere4you) ,

I am attuned distantly, here on NAT.
When I was attuned to Reiki 1 I felt a very strong surge of energy entering my entire body and I had visions. The entire attunement process was very intense for me in a positive way :3:
I got attuned to Reiki 2 just a few days ago also distantly here on NAT. At the moment I am studying Reiki 2 so I can't say much about it, but I can tell you about Hands-On Reiki and my Reiki Journey until now :color:

I use Self-Reiki to heal and energise myself. I don't feel any "Magic" feelings during the healing but rather relaxed and I feel that Peace comes to my mind (which is a great deal for me :D I have/had an overactive mind). I feel that my hands stay on certain parts of my body longer than on others (my hands love to stay for very long on my shoulders). I gave Reiki (for energising) to my wife yesterday and my hands stayed very long on her knees for some reason. She felt my hands being very hot, while I felt my hands being very cold :)
I feel that the healing Ki undermines all inner blockages slowly but VERY SURELY I can tell you that, meaning one should give Reiki a few days/weeks to dissolve the problem.
For me Reiki is and "EYE" opener. Day after day I "see" clearer and wider. Problems get solved. My inner energy and happiness is growing. With Reiki I feel grounded in the right here and now :) which is beautiful.

I use Reiki together with Crystal Healing, Music, massage, meditation, food ...

Did you find that after practicing healing of some sort that you were able to make a difference?

Not that very very moment if you ask that :D for me it rather comes afterwards. Reiki for me works very gently but very effective, the way LARGE QUIET RIVER (Reiki) can undermine a HUGE HILL (problem of any sort), slowly but surely :color: Fast River would only bounce off the hill :D

IME, when working with Reiki it is very important to work (intent) through you heart with a silent mind.

Love and Light, Rose Quartz
To exercise qi flow without any kind of center is difficult.You can get to know qi and make it flow,but without a center you become passive,almost like a victim, and have hard time using qi according to your own will.Intention can be described as a direction,but it needs a starting point...Seika Tanden.
Usui Gokai
Rose Quartz
Naturally Home
Naturally Home

Postby AJA » Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Beeholz!
I've been attuned distantly by the Masters here at Nat. I can tell you that it has been an awesome experience!

Did you notice a difference or feel anything different afterwards.

Definitely! During the attunements I felt much movement of energy - there was no doubt it was a real thing (my nature is to question the 'reality' of things, so I wondered beforehand if I would feel anything or if I would think maybe I just made it up.... silly me!) Afterward, I felt different - more grounded, more focused, more able to deal with the difficult things that are going on in my life right now. There have also been some changes in how I eat (much healthier) and how I sleep (much better).

Did you find that after practicing healing of some sort that you were able to make a difference

Again, definitely! I practice a couple other types of healing, and the effectiveness has always been kind of 'hit or miss' - sometimes the other person can really feel something, other times they say "Are you doing anything??" I work mostly on my partner, who has some pretty serious health issues. After my Reiki I attunement she noticed an immediate difference. She tells me she feels both the movement of the Reiki energy, and the relief of pain - it doesn't always go away completely, but there is always a change. She says she also feels better able to deal with her health issues - not so overwhelmed.

By the way, there has also been a change in how I feel after working on her - I used to have trouble staying focused on the work, and I would feel tired (sometimes drained) afterward. Sometimes I even felt cranky and irritable afterward. After my attunement it was easier to stay focused on what I was doing, and I feel better after a treatment, too. I think the Reiki helps me as much as it helps her!

Glad to have you here at Nat - hope this helps!
AJ :D
"If you are squeamish don't prod the beach rubble." ~ Sappho
AJA
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Sarahangel » Sun May 17, 2009 12:12 pm

I have been attuned by both means. My first attunement was with a master here in my hometown who I had never met before but signed up for anyways. It was an interesting experience but I felt I didn't have enough time to learn what I needed to learn as there were 10 people in my group and it was a 1 day only session. I did have the knowledge however from a master that I knew that once you were attuned to the energy you would always have it. I practiced a lot on my husband and anyone who was interested but the one thing the master didn't pass along to me was remember to self-reiki. I think that is why my detox period was a bit harder. I did the level II distantly through Nat and it was a much nicer experience because I was in my own home and the detox wasn't as intense. had a combo for level 3 of Uni(who's my best friend) here personnally and LWD via distantly and it was great. Probably the most important thing that I learned was self-reiki everyday and take care of yourself. You are no good to others if you are not in perfect health and happy with you.
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon May 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Beeholtz how were you attuned?

Communication

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Beeholtz » Mon May 18, 2009 7:46 pm

well i had searched online and on a website there was a video and audio file that instructed you what to do. i had done my research and learning for reiki 1 for several weeks just to make sure i know what to expect what reiki is all about etc. i am looking forward to being attuned by NAT however for reiki 1 again and eventually reiki 2 so i can help people.
Beeholtz
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Did the video teach you any lessons?

I have seen some of these Video's on the internet and I do question the point of attunement without lessons.

I think that you will see and feel a huge difference between them.

All blessings
Uni

Communication

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to The Reiki & Energy Healing Room