World time converter

The place to read about our latest developments and news updates...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

World time converter

Postby Sheoak » Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:25 am

Thought this link might be useful for people wanting to work out times for the chat room.

You can type in day and time of an event in Melbourne (or anywhere), and then look at your own location and find out what time it will be for you.

I think it also adjusts for daylight saving (summertime) in various places as well.

worldtimeserver

Blessings,
Pam
Sheoak
Naturally New

Postby rathe » Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:40 am

hey thanks Pam, thats great, It is allways a challange, esp with the chat comming up in about 10 hours

Sorry Little My, I could see you and i though you would jump in, but I got called away just before you went into the chat room :(

Hope you can make it

rathe

BTW, Rippling Brook, (or any mods)could you please advise what time is the post's reflecting, It used to be 2 hours different to my posts, now changed again
for this post
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:40 pm

according to the link Pam posted , I am still 3 hours behind you over there,
Is daylight saving finishing tonite ?

:-?
konfused rathe LOL
When all four aspects of knowing, being, becoming and giving are in harmonious balance, the soul will be at peace with itself and in harmony with others.
rathe
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Running Bear » Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:49 am

Thanks Pam
This is terrific it makes life a little bit easier,
Tim :wink: :D :lol:
many hug's from running bear

Running Bear
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Little White Dove » Thu Feb 28, 2002 6:22 am

Hi Pam

Thank you for your light

Love and light to you and yours Jennie :P

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Rippling Brook » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:50 am

NO SUCH LUCK RATHE

Daylight savings finishes on the third weekend in march, so we have a few days to go until that happens
I also want to remind you rathethat the chat is a lot longer than 10 hours away for you my dear friend as it is set for the 1st of march in USA time, which would make it the 2nd here in australia!.

Hope this doesn't throw you out with your schedule! :D
~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
Give the Gift of Reiki - Share and be involved in Our Community

Rippling Brook - Living the great life in Tasmania
Rippling Brook
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby rathe » Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:28 am

:o ROK, Il be the fool again LOL :oops: , but at least that gets me to Saterday morning and not friday Morning.. phew...

Il look a little silly but maybee I will know for next rime :roll: but

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:19 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No worries guys!,

I guess we sould schedule the next meeting so that it might fit in a bit better for those americans amongst us... Unfortunately we will not be able to please every one all the time, but hopefully we will manage to get a few of you at the next meting.

I am not sure what time it would be for you Cloud Dancer, but for Light in the forrest is in 4pm in MN. Friday the 1st of March.

This translates (if I am correct) to 9am Australian time ( 8.30 am SA and 5.30 WA...we forgive you rathe if you don't turn in..LOL)

So sorry, Amy but where are You LOL MN doesn't mean much to me at this point in time, I just guessed that when you said friday the 1st Keren you ment in AUST. - DOH

rathe
When all four aspects of knowing, being, becoming and giving are in harmonious balance, the soul will be at peace with itself and in harmony with others.
rathe
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Rippling Brook » Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:42 am

LOL
sorry rathe... Next time I shall put the dates for both Australia and the other countries involved. :D If they are not all matching!

Rippling Brook
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby rathe » Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:46 am

hi Keren, Cloud dancer has just icq'ed me and said you told him its less than 8 hours away

now im realy konfused :o , being a sandgroper, i fink i mite go stick my head in the garden bed for a little while LOL
rathe
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Rippling Brook » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:04 am

LOLOLOL think I shall have to chnage my accent....

I told him it was one day and 8 hours away!

aarrgghhh

lets hope he finds out the truth before it's too late.. but then hey if life is that confusing we could have more people in the chatroom at the wrong time, rather than at the right!

LOLOLOL

T/C

Rippling Brook
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Cloud_Dancer » Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:09 pm

hehe we could do both days i dont mind :D
If we set our imagination free, unleash it upon the world, would it not be a better place?
Cloud_Dancer
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Sunflower » Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:39 pm

Thank you Sheoak for your post it will make life much easier :P Ann :P
Reiki Rainbows May the Sun shine on you, and help you to Grow.
Sunflower
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Light in the Forest » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:49 pm

Ahh..LOL
I'm so confussed :( ...Ok Is the 1st of March for me here in US and you guys 2nd. So then tomorrow..

And Rathe, MN is Minnesota US.

~Amy
"For those who strive for perfection....take a look at mother nature"

Light in the Forest
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby whispering breeze » Fri Mar 01, 2002 3:07 pm

Yes Amy it is confusing. But i think it'sreally cool too!
I personally find it fasinating that when i'm awake in the morning Australian's are getting ready for bed!. :lol: :lol:
You are a spirit making your way, learn your lessons and hold your head up high. When you stumble, do not cry and give up, get back up and carry on. You are beautiful and you are loved, you are unique. Be proud of who you are, face your lessons with courage and when in need, ask for spirits helping hand.
whispering breeze
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Light in the Forest » Fri Mar 01, 2002 4:43 pm

Well, I'm here but cannot get in the chatroom, it's telling me "not enough parameter", so does anyone know what that mean?

~Amy
"For those who strive for perfection....take a look at mother nature"

Light in the Forest
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Postby Little My » Sat Mar 02, 2002 8:10 am

Hi guys!
I have to say I got really confused with the chatroom appointment. :oops: I don't know even now, when I was supposed to be there. At first I thought it was in the middle of night between thursday and friday (my time). Then I thought it was 12am thursday... :oops: :o :lol: and I went to chatroom 12.40am and there was only Rathe, but we didn't get in touch. But no worries Rathe :D . I hope I won't get as confused with the time next time. :D :lol: :D
I really want to chat with you guys soon, so when is the next appointment? :wink:
Jenni confused :roll:
"You can`t see the most important things of life with your eyes but with your heart."
Little My
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Running Bear » Sat Mar 02, 2002 9:44 am

Hi my,
you are not the only one to be confused Jennie and I were so confused that we slept through it :oops: :o :oops: :lol:
Tim
many hug's from running bear

Running Bear
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Some info...

Postby Thunderstorm » Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:18 am

Just solved a couple of problems, lol...
Well, I'm here but cannot get in the chatroom, it's telling me "not enough parameter", so does anyone know what that mean?

Well this has to have sumthin to do about using the forum link to the chat... Jeni had the same prob so I looked into it and saw that there was one section that needed to be filled... the usenamename... some time ti has only guest and type in there your nickname and the other is the spot real name which is by default left empty... fill in there whatever you like lol... this takes care of parameter prob... then another... found out that even me, the master of the arts...NOT had difficulties posting... my popupkiller killed the post cos there seemed to be somekinda redirect command and it doesn't allow it to be done... so b4 you post, turn your popupkiller down and for a precaution do a copy of your text b4 you post... then you dont have to write it down again, just opaste it in... handy... then for the last one... if youre not able to PM someone... it might have sumthin to do with the fact that often the PM boxes are restricted to have a certain amout of slots... do a cleanup... that means delete all old posts in there to save some space for the new ones...
hope this solved some questions, if not contact admin or mods, they should have it sorted in no time, lol...

Thunderstorm
"been there..." :lol:
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
Thunderstorm
Naturally New

Return to News, Updates and special requests from members