Message from the Universe

For all those wonderful worldly ideas, thoughts and sayings.... that bring a smile to your face to light up your life

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Message from the Universe

Postby Sarahangel » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Thought you all might get a kick out of this message that I recieved:

Life, what a trip! One minute you're born, the next you die. Then, one day, you stand back and say:

"Aye yai yai! Was that ever believable, or what?! First I thought I was this and then I thought I was that, then I became this and then that. Hold on now, why are you looking at me like that? Wait a minute... OHMYGOSH! There was a pattern! Holy cow! You mean I could have thought anything... and been anything?! But what about limits? How could that be? What do you mean pie in the sky? Dreams come true? Infinite possibilities?"

Fortunately, there's still time...
The Universe

Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Re: Message from the Universe

Postby kchloevt » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Thank you for the message SarahAngel! Is it just me or do you think the messages seem to be more humorous in general lately? I keep having the feeling that my higher self is poking fun at me... :5:
kchloevt
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:59 pm

kchloevt wrote:I keep having the feeling that my higher self is poking fun at me... :5:

I doubt I would listen to my higher self if it wasn't poking fun at me!
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Sarahangel » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 am

Here's another...

Right now, imagine the mansion of your wildest dreams. Happy, shiny, and filled with laughing friends who are carrying you through the giant double doors, across the marble entry hall, marching you up and down the circular stairway on their shoulders. A live band blasting out back by the dock, a water polo match in the pool that was recently spiked with bubble bath, the paparazzi flying in low on helicopters to catch just a glimpse of you. Speed boats, sailboats, and so many jet skis whizzing around that your neighbors think James Bond, Kanye West, or Beyoncé, must have been invited...

And then suddenly, when you think it just couldn't get any better, the doorbell GONGS, and everyone falls silent.

Yes!! Pizza guy!!

You really know how to live -
The Universe

Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Return to Pearls of Wisdom, Laughter and light