Cindarella?

For all those wonderful worldly ideas, thoughts and sayings.... that bring a smile to your face to light up your life

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Cindarella?

Postby Fantasia » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 am

Do some of you remember the cinders joke...I'm trying to find it...can anyone help...? :lol:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Cindarella?

Postby Fantasia » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:28 am

Bumps this up....cmon you lot,,,,which one of you has this joke???...hand it over!!!!...I know the Bear had it. :hug: .. :2: I know Uni had it....and lost it.. :flo: ...mind you I had it and lost it too.. :o ..so now I want it back.. :2: ..bring back cinders.. :bun: ..and for those that don't have a clue what I'm talking about....you will see in due course ... :6:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Citrine » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:11 pm

Hey Fantasia know the one lol will dig thru my old emails and send it on lol
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:14 am

ooh here tis..... :) Warning..not for sensitive minds.. guess who had it....CITRINE!!!

This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.

Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.

At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.

The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies. The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.

Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpki and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks

The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the
sugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. "Who's fust jarted??" asked the prandsome hince. "Blame that fugly ucker over there!!"
said Mary Hinge. When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.

Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.

He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.

Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:36 pm

What nice quiet Citrine has this all the while .... Yet the bear and I are the ones named as having it!

Guess we all have it now! Thanks Citrine
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Fantasia » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:26 am

hahaha...silent but deadly :2:

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:35 am

ha ha ha.... guess my mind is not so sensative huh>!!
AHHH AH HA HA HA.... BAD MIND , BAD MIND.. SIT, STAY, QUIET!
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Re: RE: Cindarella?

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:04 pm

Fantasia wrote:hahaha...silent but deadly :2:

Good thing she is so cute .... we can forgive her now!
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to Pearls of Wisdom, Laughter and light