Parrot joke by Whoopi Goldberg

For all those wonderful worldly ideas, thoughts and sayings.... that bring a smile to your face to light up your life

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Parrot joke by Whoopi Goldberg

Postby Jessica40 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:03 pm

I was watching her special yesterday heard this joke and it had me in tears.
Now you really have to see her do the facial expression but I am so going to try to duplicate the joke.

There was a lady that would walk to work everyday. Eveyday she would pass this parrot. This bird everytime would call her ugly. Now this went on for quite awhile and it made the lady very apprehensive about walking down the street. So finally she went to the owner of the parrot and said your bird keeps calling me ugly and it is making me upset. The owner said oh, I am so sorry about that, and it will not happen again. She said, I am going on vacation and when I come back it had better be taken care of or I am going to call somene to come and get the bird. The owner said, oh no don't do that I promise you that when you come back it will be taken care of.

So she goes on vacation, comes back starts to walk to work and is feeling abit uncomfortable because she is not quite sure if this has been taken care of. She gets to the bird stops in front of it the bird looks at her and says with an attitude: YOU KNOW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you get it, if not you have to see the Whoopi Special.

Tuttles
"Prayer is when you talk to God,
Meditation is when you Listen."
Jessica40
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Parrot joke by Whoopi Goldberg

Postby Fantasia » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:50 am

LOL..... :2:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Parrot joke by Whoopi Goldberg

Postby Norma » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:35 pm

HA HA thanks needed a laugh......
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Return to Pearls of Wisdom, Laughter and light