Inside Out

For all those wonderful worldly ideas, thoughts and sayings.... that bring a smile to your face to light up your life

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Inside Out

Postby Fantasia » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:13 am

I found this rather nice reading..

Inside out

How accurately does the person you are on the outside express the reality of the person you truly are on the inside? The more faithfully your outer life mirrors your inner dreams and values, the more fulfilling your whole life will be.

Success cannot be reached by pursuing someone else's concept of what it should be. Success is reached by living true to your own visions and dreams for life.

So what are those visions? What are those dreams?

Imagine that you could snap your fingers and make life into everything you would like it to be. Then challenge yourself to describe that ideal life in every beautiful, meaningful detail.

You have the opportunity, in this very moment, to begin expressing and fulfilling that ideal life. In some small yet meaningful way, you can start right now to make the outer world into a reflection of your most deeply held inner values.

Let the best of what is within you expand outward into the world around you. And your world will become a truly great place to be.

-- Ralph Marston
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: Inside Out

Postby Citrine » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:59 am

You have the opportunity, in this very moment, to begin expressing and fulfilling that ideal life. In some small yet meaningful way, you can start right now to make the outer world into a reflection of your most deeply held inner values.

Thank you I needed to stop and think about an ideal life in this way.

Love your new avatar its gorgeous!
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

RE: Inside Out

Postby Fantasia » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:04 am

Imagine that you could snap your fingers and make life into everything you would like it to be. Then challenge yourself to describe that ideal life in every beautiful, meaningful detail.

It is amazing how something has a different reaction when you first read it and then read it some time later. This little verse is quite a clicky comment for a quick meditation thought...nice...
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Fantasia » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:20 am

Bump this up as someone out there needs to read it again.... 8) <myself included lol>

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Fantasia » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:43 am

How many times do you read a nice piece of writing like that and then feel all warm and fuzzy for a few minutes, leave the building, get into the car, head down the street, nearly have an accident, and some moron is beeping and carrying on at you on the road...which makes this comment a tad tough to chew at that time....

You have the opportunity, in this very moment, to begin expressing and fulfilling that ideal life. In some small yet meaningful way, you can start right now to make the outer world into a reflection of your most deeply held inner values

but....do we let something that happens upset our moment, our day, our LIFE...or do we simply deal with it and say that sux..and then laugh it off...and get back on track.....

How long do you hold inside the incidents that happen in your daily life?,,,,,do you make those around you miserable because you are miserable? or do you clam up...

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:20 am

this is one... that I will have to keep comming back to so to read and reread.... so much to offer... thank you for posting.
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Return to Pearls of Wisdom, Laughter and light