My Goldfish are Stressing me out

For all your information and thoughts about animals including animal spirit guides, readings, animal reiki.

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

RE: Re: RE: My Goldfish are Stressing me out

Postby Fantasia » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:55 pm

probably ate them too :o
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:59 pm

so why don't you just get a bigger and better filter..... your changing that water a lot and it is almost like giving them a shock each time... and yes, gold fish are pigs... I'm still feeding one of the pigs at work..... darn thing wont move into the spirit world instead looks like an overweight gold fish...
his mate did pass, when the gal I work with changed the water .... too much shock for it.... it was sad, the other one kept trying to push it up so it would come back to life..... so sad, that was it's friend.
Their filer was increased to two since the gal I work with found an extra one.... although they say this filer for this size tank, one size up helps both caretaker and fishy!
As far as fish following you at tank.... some are protective and will bang at glass when you go by or turn sideways to look bigger = defensive mode.... hungry fish will go to top and will go to bottom and toss rocks all over, and make noise until fed.... anyone want an overweight 5" blimp of a goldfish that refuses to pass on to the spirit side.... lol, I offered to let the kitties take a swat at it, but the gal I work with was against that thought......
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:46 am

As far as fish following you at tank.... some are protective and will bang at glass when you go by or turn sideways to look bigger = defensive mode.

Is that why they did that when I walked past and flicked my fingers on the glass and eye balled them..!!!! 8)
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:56 am

perhaps..... they might just call you bait!
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 am

Well I don't have the slippery little suckers any more....

I'm leaning towards getting a canary one day :D

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:14 am

great.. 2 chatty birds in same room..... a canary with a Fasciated Antshrike (Fantasia) who makes more noise?!! ha ha ha lol.... just kidding Fantasia wanna a cracker?
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:12 am

Bych

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:41 pm

ha ha ha ha.... glad you got a chucle too now... do you do any tricks? .... aside from chatter all the time! ha ha ha...

you can get off the floor now... birds perch, they don't lay on ground.... or they become easy prey for big cat! ha ha Where is Uni in all of this chatter?! I need her doggie here too.... to protect me from chatty bird! ha ha ha lol

I see LWD stays safe.... she is up in tree with a mocking bird watching what happens to laughing bird on ground!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:37 pm

I see LWD stays safe.... she is up in tree with a mocking bird watching what happens to laughing bird on ground!

wouldn't be the first time LOL

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:44 pm

hummmmmm where did I put that hair dye.... I think I want to color this laughing birds feathers..... ha ha... turn it pink like a flamingo!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Previous

Return to Norma's Animal Kingdom