blood pressure

The place for information, discussion and positiveness as well as the place to discuss ways to look after you, your family, the environment, recycling, organic products and all those other environmental issues...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

blood pressure

Postby vicky » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:49 am

do any of you know about blood pressure?

Mine is 115/50 when sitting (after a work out) all the practise nurse said was "it is rather low"

I am so tired...and getting not quite dizzy but wobbly sensations

any comments would be helpful - tried googling but most charts show a diastolic (the 2nd number) reading of 60+ ...I can't be that fit coz I am about 40lb over weight!!
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

RE: blood pressure

Postby Norma » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:06 am

115 is very good... 50 is low but acceptable but you would be tired .... and charts have changed over the years, consult your doctor or even ask the nurses in hospital like emergency room ... just call and see what they say... if you see any lower than 50 that is a problem... and note when telling them ... that this is after a workout.... try taking throughout day "at rest" and see where it is....

make sure you log time of day and what numbers are.... and also take a reading on what your pulse is.... this way you are armed with information that might be useful to doc... my blood pressure cuff reads time/date/pulse/and BP and saves up to 90 readings.... I was required to monitor due to my condition..... ... hey.... had mine over 226/125 and as low as 98/47 .... so if you have questions ask licensed doc, one never knows if there is an underling medical condition that needs attention, and it might not be the heart either..... whenever body is out of balance everything goes awck.....

hope you are feeling okay now... blessings
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:11 pm

thanks Norma..bless you

xx
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:07 pm

try taking throughout day "at rest" and see where it is....

At rest meaning when you are not active...
and aside from just reading and documenting your blood pressure reading
document / journal throughout day
ativities, what you eat, how you feel, what pains you might feel
basically arm yourself with information, it will surprise you.... and keep the stress down.. don't worry, be happy! lots of love go your way....
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:01 pm

I have been suseptible to low blood pressure at times in my life and the occasional high pressure, but I feel this is contributed to external pressures naturally.

Also, sometimes if we are on various medications that may have an influence on the blood pressure. Even low sugar I've heard can affect.

But .. I'm no expert, but is an interesting read and Vicky I hope your blood pressure stabilises.
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:43 pm

Image just for you Vicky.... raise that vibration!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Return to Leisure, Health and a Caring Environment