EXCELLENT NATURAL REMEDY

The place for information, discussion and positiveness as well as the place to discuss ways to look after you, your family, the environment, recycling, organic products and all those other environmental issues...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

EXCELLENT NATURAL REMEDY

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:58 pm

EXCELLENT NATURAL REMEDY

HONEY AND CINNAMON

I have a neighbour who uses the honey and cinnamon for his arthritis and it helps him. His pain was so great that the doctors had him taking some form of chemo to lessen his pain and at one point he quit taking it (the chemo) and never told the doctor (and began taking the honey and cinnamon) and he felt better.

He had to go to the hospital for some unexpected surgery and was without his "concoction" for a few days and was in pain once again. When he finally told the doctor what he had been doing the doctor told him to continue with it!!!

His arthritis used to be so painful that he could hardly stand on his legs and get around for more than a few minutes at a time. He takes 1 tsp. of cinnamon and mixes it with 2 tbsp. of honey and stirs it together and takes it like that.

"Facts About Honey and Cinnamon"

It is found that a mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today also accept honey as a "Ram Ban" (very effective) medicine for all kinds of diseases. Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases. Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients.

Weekly World News, a magazine in Canada, on its issue dated 17 January, 1995 has given the following list of diseases that can be cured by Honey and Cinnamon as researched by western scientists:

HEART DISEASES:

Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on bread, instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack. Also, those who already have had a heart attack, if they do this process daily, they are kept miles away from the next attack.

Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heart beat. In America and Canada , various nursing homes have treated
patients successfully and have found that as you age, the arteries and
veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize
the arteries and veins.

ARTHRITIS:

Arthritis patients may take daily, morning and night, one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If
taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured.

In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast,
they found that within a week, out of the 200 people so treated, practically
73 patients were totally relieved of pain and within a month, mostly all
the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis started
walking without pain.

BLADDER INFECTIONS:

Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a
glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder.

TOOTHACHE:

Make a paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and five teaspoons of
honey and apply on the aching tooth. This may be applied 3 times a day till
the tooth stops aching.

CHOLESTEROL:

Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder
mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, given to a cholesterol patient, reduced the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10% within 2 hours. As mentioned for
arthritic patients, if taken 3 times a day, any chronic cholesterol is cured.
According to information received in the said journal, pure honey taken
with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

COLDS:

Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon
lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold and clear the sinuses.

UPSET STOMACH:

Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears
stomach ulcers from the root.

GAS:

According to the studies done in India & Japan , it is revealed that if honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

IMMUNE SYSTEM:

Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system
and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks. Scientists have
found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and
viral diseases.

INDIGESTION:

Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before
food, relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.

INFLUENZA:

A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural ingredient which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

LONGEVITY:

Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests
the ravages of old age. Take 4 spoons of honey, 1 spoon of cinnamon powder and 3 cups of water and boil to make like tea. Drink 1/4 cup, 3 to 4 times a day.

It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life spans also increases and even a 100 year old, starts performing the chores of a 20-year-old.

PIMPLES:

Three tablespoons of Honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste.
Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.

SKIN INFECTIONS:

Apply honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts to
cure eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections.

CANCER:

Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully. Patients suffering
from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with
one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month 3 times a day.

FATIGUE:

Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens, who take honey and cinnamon power in equal parts, are more alert and
flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half tablespoon
of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder,
taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 p.m. when the
vitality of the body starts to decrease, increases the vitality of the body within a week.

BAD BREATH:

People of South America, first thing in the morning gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water, so their breath stays
fresh throughout the day.

HEARING LOSS: (doens't help if "selective")

Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restore hearing.
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

RE: EXCELLENT NATURAL REMEDY

Postby lyn » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:08 pm

Thanks uni, my dad always complains about joint pain and I will be definently be encouraging him to give this a try
Create your own rainbows
Be open to all your possibilities
All possibilities and miracles
Believe in your heart
something wonderful is about to happen.
lyn
Naturally Friendly
Naturally Friendly

Postby Fantasia » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Great reading Uni....
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:29 pm

My husband was a true believer in cinnamon.... it was like in everything... including his chewing gum.

he began getting ill and having skin issues.... well, in the end it was determined he was getting a little way too much of cinnamon... I think there is a warning about how much is too much.... otherwise it is very useful as we can all read above ... I think I will try some for a while for hearing... wonder if it works on the tenitis??
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Well you can always have too much of a good thing!

I recently meet this women with Cinnamon allergies ... air born ones too so at christmas time she had to be EXTREMELY careful!
During out conversation she said she never had a problem until she had some Cinnamon hearts and a piece of Cinnamon flavoured gum ~ in her mid-20's
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to Leisure, Health and a Caring Environment