Phytoplankton

The place for information, discussion and positiveness as well as the place to discuss ways to look after you, your family, the environment, recycling, organic products and all those other environmental issues...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Phytoplankton

Postby Sarahangel » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:04 am

A lady at work gave me an interesting article concerning phytoplankton. A man here in Canada who owns a sea farm was looking for a way to extract phytoplankton from the ocean and then recreate its bloom in tanks. He was very successful in his research and believes it is responsible for curing his rare form of lung cancer that was inoperable and incurable. Here is a little info on it.

http://www.whyplankton.com/

www.umac-core.com
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby shazza » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:46 am

Hi Sarahangel
Interesting reading! You do have to wonder how whales can live for so long on such little things, so there must be something in it. I'll be keeping an eye on this to see what develops.
The soul doesn't measure the passing of time, but records growth
shazza
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Sarahangel » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:20 am

I forgot to mention also that this gentleman was an insulin dependant diabetic and since consuming the phytoplankton on a regular basis does not require the insulin anymore.

This got me to thinking about my own mother who has multiple sclerosis. Whenever she is back home visiting New Brunswick she buys Dalts(I think that is how you spell it), which is dried seaweed. She eats it like candy and to be honest since she was diagnosed in 1982 she has had very few symptoms of the MS. She is walking, driving and living a normal life. Makes me wonder....
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm

Hey maybe we should get you mom to bring some of that Dalts back for us --- although the last time I tried to eat it --- lets just say it doesn't taste like candy!
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Citrine » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:50 am

Its great stuff that your Mum and the gentleman are being very proactive in taking great care of themselves naturally and not just taking the easier-opt get a prescription-to-fix-it- method. Its also a great food for Vegetarians too.

Spirulina is also a great plant food which is available here in Australia. These plant based foods are so readily absorbed by our bodies as they are in a natural state rather than the more processed multi vitamins that may not be as easily absorbed if we are not well.

http://www.lifestream.co.nz/productinfo ... winfo&ID=1

It tastes OK in an OJ smoothie too but it grosses my kids out lol and they say ewwww Mum is drinking mould lol.

Love & light
Citrinexxx
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby dale » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:46 am

I drink my aloe gel every morning and bcause it is natural it is absorbed by the body more readily. Taste takes a bit of getting used to. I do think that nature supplies us with what we need. After all most of the drugs that the docs give out have been based on natural products, ie digitalis, aspirin.
dale
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby Sarahangel » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:00 am

The ocean has such vast resources, it's a wonder why we don't utilize it as much as we do.

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:37 am

my grandad, bless his soul, always said that everything is put on earth for good, it's man that turns it to evil...he was a wise man, I miss him too

xx
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Norma » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:13 pm

interesting reading... I know of a couple male relatives that would benifit from this... but since I'm not a doctor and I am female my doubts they would even acknowledge what I say... I'm glad I'm only responsible for my life actions and not theirs :)
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 pm

Norma that is funny!
I do find that women are more willing to try alternative medicine then most males.
Even if your not a doctor your only malking suggestions that might help them.

Maybe you could slip it to them in their coffee!

Althought I do know someoen who bought a crystal for her mom and hid it under her mom's mattress, my hubby bought a nice crystal (clear quartz) for me and it now sits on his night table!

So put the suggestion out there or better yet let them think it was their idea!

Unless the Dalts comes in candy coating .... I don't want it! :lol:

Communication

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Norma » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:25 am

thanks Uni, I am tempted to find Dalts to hand off to thier mom's (my sisters) ... I still think even they would look at me funny for trying to jump in with unusal cures....
as far as putting a crystal under my mattress... have you ever read the story of the princess and the pea? I don't care how soft a mattress is... I am that princess, forget the pea, I'll find every grain of salt or sand!
I'm such a tough and rough 'ol gal... but such a princess too.... heee heee
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:49 pm

:lol: I can relate to the princess and the pea ...... God help my hubby if he even tried to use my pillow! ~ Yes I can tell!
I think he was annoyed that the cat could sleep on my pillow but he can't.

I also has issues with my mother in law putting a plant in the bedroom when we were visiting her ... I forget the type of plant but I knew it was used to aid in dreaming.

I'm convinced that she also put a stone inbetween the sheets and mattress ... she did seem concerned when I said I slept fine but then I had placed the stone on the nighttable!

Norma you could always give your sisters a crystal to put under your nephews beds!
Actaully lately I have just been giveing crystals as gifts

Communication

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Norma » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:47 pm

I have much to learn... I lack enough knowledge to know exactly what to get... and then whatever I get it must look beautiful and pleasant to the normal eye or it will get tossed to an unknown location.

But I do enjoy the thought of crystals as gifts... lately I have been doing Reiki charged candles that smell pretty... so they accept the gift for the smell and not the intent behind it. I still have a few hurdles to jump in explaining why something might benifit... even on the holistic front... such a slow process.....
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Sarahangel » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:41 pm

as far as putting a crystal under my mattress... have you ever read the story of the princess and the pea? I don't care how soft a mattress is... I am that princess, forget the pea, I'll find every grain of salt or sand!
I'm such a tough and rough 'ol gal... but such a princess too.... heee heee

Duct taping the crystal underneath the bed to the mattress is highly effective :wink:

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Norma » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:08 pm

:wink: ha ha ha .... love the idea.... even told my husband - I'm humored by this very much... I need to learn more about crystals to know what I shall have.... the idea is wonderful, so in my travels I can find peace where ever I lay that my body can tolerate (not always a bet or couch).. this will help this princess not worry about peas so much... hee hee :smil:
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Norma » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:09 pm

(not always a bet or couch)

I mean Bed not "bet"..... need more coffee!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Sarahangel wrote:Duct taping the crystal underneath the bed to the mattress is highly effective :wink:

Is this what you did with that crystal?
I wondered how you would "hide it" as I highly doubt that there would be anything under that bed. :lol:

Communication

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Sarahangel » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:33 pm

I need to learn more about crystals to know what I shall have.... the idea is wonderful, so in my travels I can find peace where ever I lay that my body can tolerate (not always a bet or couch).. this will help this princess not worry about peas so much... hee hee

The Crystal Bible is a great book by Judy Hall. It has lots of pictures of the crystals and in depth meanings of each one. Perhaps that would help you decide on which crystals you would like.

Is this what you did with that crystal?
I wondered how you would "hide it" as I highly doubt that there would be anything under that bed.

I wasn't able to sneak up to her room with a roll of tape but I still have the crystal. I am not sure if I need it now. Our relationship has taken a turn for the better.[/b]

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:16 pm

Sarahangel wrote:I wasn't able to sneak up to her room with a roll of tape but I still have the crystal. I am not sure if I need it now. Our relationship has taken a turn for the better.[/b]

Sarahangel ~ I wonder did you program the crystal???? I was just thinking that maybe with you programming it and keeping it near you the INTENT took over and you didn't need to sneak it anywhere.

Norma ~ The crystal bible is a wonderful book. You could also check I think there was a thread with crystal properties kind of an A-Z. Plus you could also ask about different crystals as we seem to have some members who are very connected with crystals. You could also ask what crystals would work best for a situation too.
I did for a freinds daughter who was being bullied and that problem seems to have done a 180!

Communication

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Norma » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:41 am

thanks Sarahangle... I have to book marked on my Amazon.com list.....

I have many crystals that I have been attracted to and local stones/rocks that drew my attention... many have been cleansed at least once in sea salt and some again by leaving in sunlight... I didn't realize that I needed to add intent to them....
I am searching for one to help with my job... I want to feel safe about not loosing it.. but I feel change is comming - and change always seems to worry me, even though I know it shouldn't - perhaps I should ask Michael to sever that fear from me since it is attached negativity and past.... lol
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Next

Return to Leisure, Health and a Caring Environment