Helping Emotions Heal

The place for information, discussion and positiveness as well as the place to discuss ways to look after you, your family, the environment, recycling, organic products and all those other environmental issues...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Postby Fantasia » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:32 am

and the bigger picture is, just accept the here and now, don't fight it, go with it, through it, and let it pass..and give a big c'ya as it goes... :wave:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:57 pm

that is almost like going through life blind... it only becomes visible in the moment..... sorry.... I still need to predict and plan a little ... and trust all will work...
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:52 pm

and live life for the "what If's" by the sounds of it....why worry about something that has not transpired, as all you will do is call it in to you...the law of attraction...

Without going in circles here, to "acknowledge", "accept" and "release" is a healthy way of dealing with negative emotions, it doesn't mean ignore! Emotions can't be ignored and we cannot and are not blind to the fact, as they we "feel"...
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:34 pm

I don't think I really ignore some emotions.... hold back .... perhaps...... let go.... much of the time.... okay... so I have an issue with acknowledging and accepting...... part of growing up... Im' a work in progress...... as much of the folks in the world are....
"'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' ~Unknown "
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:39 am

Oh how simple life would be to turn a blind eye to those circumstances that are always slapping us in the face, and it hurts....and like most, I did try turning a blind eye on occasion, but, dang, darn, drats, dogonit, and whateva...boy did it keep coming back,like the preverbial bad penny...but once I found that if I simply acknowledged and said..ok...yep, I see, I feel, I know you are there, but, how I deal with 'it'..will be dealt with in a way that is conducive to ME..my nature, my needs, not acting on others demands...because that causes a lot of inner stress...when you push against the grain of your own psychology....and that is when mistakes are made...and from that positive ME action comes inner courage...which improves your self esteem and confidence, and the transformation is amazing, and the feeling is instant...

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:40 am

then I should say.... I have a lot to acknowledge that it wears me down and am too tired at times to even think let alone deal with it............
Thank you Fantasia as usual for your insight.....
Perhaps I should wear my glasses more often so I can see what it is I am missing all the time......
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby vicky » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:11 am

Fantasia said "and the bigger picture is, just accept the here and now, don't fight it, go with it, through it,"

my journey has taken a year...I actually thought that if I didn't get the last job I applied for I went for a Higher level teaching assistant post - which is sort of a teacher without a degree! They (the 5 interviewers) offered me a Mentor post which they feel I will be excellent as - I will work with kiddies who have social, emotional or behaviour probs and with their families/carers....

a new challenge, they must have seen something in me...

xx
keep the faith
vicky
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Fantasia » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:32 am

Yes if you fight it..you are your own masochist...hindering your own ability to move forward...so go with it, and THROUGH IT...

you will come out at the end with a result, and depending on your attitude and what you call in, is the result that you will be presented with...
this is where the word demand comes into play...

Demand the best that is available to you, your right! or

...expect nothing, get nothing....

Everything I feel, is the way we think...we are what we think..don't you think lol

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:09 pm

oh bummmmmmmm ... I think too much.... so am I too much? hee hee lol
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:46 pm

I think not....lol

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:29 pm

when I tried to heal my emotions from a past event (relationship), I wanted it to happen quick, I learned though that it took time.... time is relevent to the extreemness of what occurred and how much you empower yourself and your will to move on..... relationships take the longest, because they involve more deep emotions that lets say we would have at work or with a neighbor.... sometimes we have to redevelop our own self-esteem and worthiness before a situation disolves.... and things like fear, worry, anger, fustration, tension all seem to get in the way of us wanting to heal........
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:59 pm

ahh yes....a personal reprogramming?

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:54 am

yes.. and all things we bring upon ourselves as humans.... we create the fear, worry, anger, fustration, and tension... the creation of a problem of our own demise, so how do we undo it...?
Okay... I'm just going with the flow, one day at a time and keeping with the positive mental attitude.... okay, so where is that inner-child when I need it most!!
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:20 am

the creation of a problem of our own demise, so how do we undo it...?

by recognising that we are at fault, we are responsible, take responsibility, acknowledge, forgive ourselves, send love to those we may have affected, then with all your power, all your might, all your faith release it...let it go with love, as you don't need it now...why hang onto it....Norma we have discussed many times the issue of hanging onto old wounds, hurts...its called baggage as you know,,,why do you want to go through your life hanging onto baggage from past issues....?,,,,does it do you good to carry it through your life....does it feel good,,,,for what purpose is there in clinging to it....

The lessons in this life are the issues that are reoccurring... if you don't deal with them now...guess what :)

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:58 pm

okay... so I carry some baggage .... perhaps I just forgot which bag I lost a part of me that I need back but cannot find.... lol humor okay
I am and have been letting go, sometimes it is hard to determine the real value of keeping or letting go, the state of confusion....

as a child (ok teenager).... these were my thoughts: try to love everyone since you never know when you will meet them again, and every person you meet could be a contact for you later in life, so treat them good.

this can haunt you since one doesn't always treat others good, and someday might just meet again and it will be their turn ... how will they treat you.... forgiveness is a very hard thought, because we never think right away about our actions on others until after the fact. Talking behind someones back, putting them down, taking stabs at what they do wrong, just plainly never being fair with them... and then expect them to forgive us later..... how do we forgive ourselves first without asking for forgiveness from them... whether the talk is direct or indirect, like gossip, it is hard to face the dirty deed and appologise and ask forgiveness.

For me, I try not to hide anything anymore, If I don't like I say it right away... let me be blunt about it! I try to be fair and honest, so I have no need to appologise anymore or ask for forgiveness... I just know no one is perfect. As far as holding on to old baggage, I try to let go and release.... sometimes it takes time to remember it even occurred and then deal with it... something about poor memory, it does effect where and when the baggage will come up again, I'm always on the alert for surprises.
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:00 pm

Bravo,...but!!

When we become our own council, we are taking control of our own life. We are connecting with the higher power, the power within, we are utilising the energy that we have been gifted to heal the part of our core that creates the baggage. It is not easy. But maturity and confidence in our self, in our maturity and understanding of how the universal energy works for us, and our intent of giving and expecting only good attracts such, which then does start the cycle, the flow of repair, then taking us to the level of which we feel at one within ourselves and with others.

We cannot be in control of how others act! - do we really want to be?,,,we are only in control of ourselves..but you already know this!

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:21 am

perhaps when I arrive at the point in time where I realize finally what it is I need to heal, forgive, and let go... time can collapse and what needed to be healed will no longer be following me in time, allowing me to move on to bigger and better things.
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:27 am

I know we can zig zag see saw...because at the end of the day, we are human..been there done that many times, but the reward for me is achieving a result, sometimes it may not look like it is close, infact sometimes I feel I'm chasing my own tale..but that's ok...at least I'm moving in a direction of sorts and not stagnating..lol

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Norma » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:25 am

Okay... so there is no doubt we understand how to heal ourselves... so why are we always trying to heal others first and forget the healing we need?

Why is it we forget that we must love ourselves first before trying to love others or send intent of healing love.

Why is it we struggle day to day, trying to make things work and drag ourselves around fustrated at the world around us not taking a few moments to see the beauty that is all around us?

Why is it we cannot slow down to smell, feel, touch, or hold something special or connect with nature... why is it???
Image Image Image
Leave the rest to God.
Norma
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby Fantasia » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:27 am

so why are we always trying to heal others first and forget the healing we need?

I feel, maybe that is our healing, to be blessed with a heart condition to love others so unconditionally, to be able to give so

quickly, so freely, without any expectations, no strings, no attachments just pure in intent. To have this kind of heart condition is a gift.

Why is it we forget that we must love ourselves first before trying to love others or send intent of healing love.

It is obvious that we do love ourselves or we would not be able to send with the intent, when we love ourselves our feelings for others opens our heart chakra and one can feel the energy flow...we are transmitting the pure love of the universal energy within ourselves, and even if we are having a bad day, a bad life...the universal energy does not let us down!

Why is it we struggle day to day, trying to make things work and drag ourselves around frustrated at the world around us not taking a few moments to see the beauty that is all around us?

For me, no matter what adversities I am faced with on a daily basis, I always find the time, even if it is brief, to take the pleasure in something on and in this world, whether it be animal, vegetable or mineral or spiritual...there is always something put in our path to lighten the load, that for me shows the protection and love we have by the Universe. The synchronicities.

Why is it we cannot slow down to smell, feel, touch, or hold something special or connect with nature... why is it???

Hey if the neighbours had seen me the other day connecting with nature there would have been those blokes with the white jackets rock up... but the bush was calling out to be held..so was I ;)

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

PreviousNext

Return to Leisure, Health and a Caring Environment