Has the weather gone mad or is Mother Earth sending us asign

The place for information, discussion and positiveness as well as the place to discuss ways to look after you, your family, the environment, recycling, organic products and all those other environmental issues...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

Has the weather gone mad or is Mother Earth sending us asign

Postby webdragon » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:58 pm

I read today that spring has arrived in Manchester (UK), frog spawn has been spotted, & spot ladybirds also, 140 different sighting across the country (they should be still hibernating for at least another 2 weeks).

One of the local councils has already started cutting there grass and the Daffodils are raising there heads. The trouble is we are supposed to be getting the cold weather blowing in from Russia which was -32 the other day.
Love Light and Blessings to everyone

I am strong in love and bright in life. I shine with the radiance of a star.

My Flickr page
welcome to NAT
webdragon
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

RE: Has the weather gone mad or is Mother Earth sending us a

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:11 am

Its a changing world and we all need to "listen"
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Citrine » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:26 pm

We all need to let the governments know that alarm bells are ringing urgently!

There is way too much of nature out of kilter and the governments still stick their heads in the sand and continue gobbling up mother earths rescources and increasing production in industry.

I cannot understand how we have the technology to send people into space in this day and age but we still run cars on fossil fuels which would have to be one of the biggest factors in the creation of green house gases.

Love & light to Mother Earth

Citrinexxx
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby MisterJ » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:01 am

Unfortunately it all comes down to the dollar and mans need to be controlling and greedy.

We are after all a parasitic creature that is slowly feeding on our host and killing it slowly in the process.

As sad is it is to say i fear it may be too late to repair all the damage we have done to mother earth.

All we can do in reality is wish and hope and do our part with a clear conscience as the powers that be are only ever gonna see dollar signs .

All this is evident with all the natural disasters that has been happening no-one is thinking about the big picture in government in reality, In every diaster the money comment has always been a major news item .

Its true Citrine you would think with all this technology that we would start to repair what we have destroyed or at least try to minimize the damage we are doing.

It makes perfect sense and there is stuff that they have that can do this but it is the profit margin that yells louder than the environment and that is the sad part.

Love and Light to all
MisterJ
In the midsts of our souls do our minds evolve
MisterJ
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Citrine » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:16 am

As sad is it is to say i fear it may be too late to repair all the damage we have done to mother earth

I sadly think you are right MisterJ. I was watching a report a few months ago on scientists taking core samples from our dimishing ice caps and glaciers and they can pinpoint to the year as to when green house gases started to affect our planet.

Unfortunately world governments choose not to listen to these scientists - only taking counsel from the scientists that are saying this is not the case. But here it is before the eyes of the world and still nothing is happening to slow down the cause and effect of global warming.
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Return to Leisure, Health and a Caring Environment