A 4 day Diet that does work

The place for information, discussion and positiveness as well as the place to discuss ways to look after you, your family, the environment, recycling, organic products and all those other environmental issues...

Moderator: Spiritual Beings

A 4 day Diet that does work

Postby Fantasia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:20 pm

Recently I put a post in regarding I was fasting and since then I have received several pm's re the fast etc

So I thought it would be a good idea to share a diet with you all that some may find of benefit.

I've had this diet for many many years, I do not remember where I got it, but it did work for me at the times I needed it, and Im embarking back on it again :oops:

Re the fast I did, well I did great, broke it in the night time with a Port, although that is fluid :o and ended the fast on a block of chocolate - jees im pathetic LOL :-?

Be aware im not endorsing anything and you must be aware of your own health conditions and diet recommendations,,,but it does work,,,it's not a long term diet but it can move the kilo's quick enough for our ego to kick in (gees I look good since i dropped weight 8) lol ) which can lead to long term changes for the better,,,

Ok here is this diet,,,,

Day one

Breakfast:
half a grapefruit; apple or peach juice;
Coffee or tea (black no sugar :( )

Lunch
Grilled steak or 2 hamburger patties
1 egg (boiled)
Lettuce; 1 tomato; onion; capsicum and herbs (no dressing :( )
1 peeled apple.

Dinner
2 boiled eggs
Green beans (1 and a half cups)
half a grapefruit

Day 2
Same breakfast

Lunch
1 lamb chop and lettuce
170mls of tomato juice
pour over or cook the meat in the tomato juice
squash; cauliflower; green beans
1 cup unsweetened apple juice.

Day 3
Same breakfast

Lunch
Chicken (no skin :( )
Lettuce; carrots; celery
2 slices of cheese
1 Apple peeled

Dinner
2 hamburger patties
4 or 5 cooked or grilled tomato
170grams prune juice

Day 4
Same breakfast

Lunch
2 boiled eggs
170grams of green beans
170mls of tomato juice
mix altogether :o

Dinner
Grilled steak or hamburger
Lettuce; tomato, grated carrot salad (no dressing :( )
170mls pineapple juice

1 Apple

Lots of water during the 4 days, drink black no sugar tea or coffee (vile).
I have found the stomach shrinks very quickly which leads to lower consumption during the rest of the week lol

Good luck :2:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

RE: A 4 day Diet that does work

Postby Little White Dove » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:44 pm

Thanks Fantasia sounds ok I will give it ago ...

Can you substitute the meat for fish or chicken as I do not eat a lot of meat?

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Fantasia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:57 pm

Can you substitute the meat for fish or chicken as I do not eat a lot of meat?

Hi Dove, I really wouldnt have a clue, ive had this scribbled on a piece of paper for yonks and when i've done it i have stuck to what it says - but you could give it a go, see what happens, if it works then we will know LOL (guinea pig) :2: :2:
I don't believe in charity. I believe in solidarity. Charity is so vertical. It goes from the top to the bottom. Solidarity is horizontal. It respects the
other person and learns from the other. I have a lot to learn from other people.

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Little White Dove » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:17 am

Will weigh myself and see how I go, I will start it on Saturday as tomorrow I will be traveling to Mildura and will get all the goodies on the Diet, will report back on Wednesday with my results :2: :2:

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby Fantasia » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:45 am

I just went to the shop to get one or two of the items I needed, and blow me away, the price of prune juice nowadays :roll: - I refuse to pay that price - so I'm go to replace it with just more of the pineapple or apple juice,,,

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby caraway » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:23 am

:o Apart from the breakfast, which would not keep me going until lunchtime, I wouldn't eat that much food in a day. :o
Dare to live your creed )O(
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly :lil:
For a fleeing enemy, build a golden bridge.
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
caraway
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby Citrine » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:03 pm

I think I would pass out from low blood sugar before lunch time :D

I do need to diet but I don't think I could do that one - good luck with it ladies.

Love & light
Citrinexxx
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Fantasia » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:28 pm

Hi guys, i'm on my second day, there should be a correction on day two - squash; cauliflower; green beans;1 cup unsweetened apple juice - this should be dinner - sorry.

Citrine I hear what you are saying, lol, i'm the reverse im not a breakfast person so this one does gels with me lol, and Citrine I do have trouble with the amount of food that it provides during the day - it is a bit hard if you work - which is why i started it on the weekend lol.

But it's there people if ever you want to give it a go and now I can throw this old piece of paper away that I've carried around for yonks knowing it's safe in here lol.

I find that it doesn't affect my sugar levels which is good, as there is fruit and fruit juice, my challenge is the meat, im not a big red meat eater. But as I said it's a great kick starter to something more long term especially if you need to move a few Kilo's for an occasion and lose some fluid which can make us feel comfortable. To be straight, I dont like the word 'diet' I think an eating regime is more appropriate - diet sounds like failure to me LOL

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby Citrine » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:57 am

Lots of luck with your program Fantasia, I look forward to following the thread to learn more.

Citrinexxx
Grow in love & peace and joy will light your days.

Life is not about finding yourself.....Life is about creating yourself.

The secret to life is not to be in the know - but to be in the mystery.
Citrine
Natural Star!
Natural Star!

Postby Fantasia » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:08 am

Lots of luck with your program Fantasia, I look forward to following the thread to learn more.

thanks Citrine :3: as long as i stay away from the chocolate :-? :o although bbq tonight at daughters - it may end here LOL - I love the way they do a bbq :2: improvise may be in order lol or just the old ahhh who cares dig in,,,,,lol

Gosh i'm not with it today, i just read my previous post again :-? lol re the amount of food required, my comment was meant for Caraway lol sorry guys bear with me I will come back to earth soon LOL :lil:

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Postby caraway » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:30 am

Gosh i'm not with it today, i just read my previous post again lol re the amount of food required, my comment was meant for Caraway lol sorry guys bear with me I will come back to earth soon LOL

LOL, is this what the diet does to you, Fantasia? :lol: Better get some chocolate into you before you pass out girl! :lol:
Dare to live your creed )O(
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly :lil:
For a fleeing enemy, build a golden bridge.
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
caraway
Naturally Content
Naturally Content

Postby Fantasia » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:00 am

LOL, is this what the diet does to you, Fantasia? Better get some chocolate into you before you pass out girl!

Lunch gathering today - cream buns; donughts; fairy cakes

ImageImageImage
Fantasia
Naturally Mod
Naturally Mod

Return to Leisure, Health and a Caring Environment