Greetings!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us a little about your interests and journey so far. As we love to learn about new members and welcome you to our community.

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

Greetings!

Postby George » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 am

Hello one and all,

I am George and I wish to seek your help in my spiritual journey. I have been brought up as a Christian, first attending an anglican school and now I am in my final year of a catholic secondary school. I am 17 years old, and was first introduced to reiki and alike by my philosophy teacher who demonstrated the true power of reiki during one of our lessons, since then things have seemed to become clearer and certainly more graspable. I would like to learn more about what it really is to be spiritual - after sitting through so many anglican and catholic services alike, I do not see how what has been practiced before my eyes is truly spiritual to me - I cannot understand the reason for God without reincarnation, for example.

Similarly, I would love to use reiki to help people feel more relaxed and comfortable, especially having a few friends who badly suffer from depression. I have always felt I have 'healing touch' since my hands are always warm even when I feel freezing cold.

I hope to hear and learn from many stories whilst posting on these forums.

Many thanks for this fantastic community, it is certainly needed in this day and age!

George
George
Naturally New

Re: Greetings!

Postby Sarahangel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Blessings George and Welcome to Nat. I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Re: Greetings!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Merry Meet George
Welcome to Nat
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Return to Introductions