HI!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us a little about your interests and journey so far. As we love to learn about new members and welcome you to our community.

Moderators: Spiritual Beings, Friendship Team

HI!

Postby LouisaP » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I have been interested in learning Reiki for sometime. I just feel the need to! Like it something I must do. I have had little experience in actually doing it, except with plant, probarly because of self-doubt, but a few years ago i met someone who teaches psychic awareness and she had had the ability and therefore gave me free lessons, after that I saw that I did have what it took, but I always have had a interest in natural healing. I am a South African and I currently live in Greece, I am not flued in the language so for me to study over here is not possible. I found this sight through google search and it is amazing.I hope i can get the opportunity to study the generous offer of reiki healing.Can anyone explain a little more about the 25 post that are required for the course. Thankyou Patricia
LouisaP
Naturally New

Re: HI!

Postby Sarahangel » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Welcome to Nat Louisa, I hope you enjoy your time here. I believe with the 25 posts you just need to contribute some discussions in the forum here. Little White Dove, Rippling Brook and Believeinunicorns can help you out in how to get started with the Reiki courses. Good luck!
Do not worry about what's in the past or what your future holds..Live, Love and be happy in the Now..

Sarahangel
Natural Born Winner!
Natural Born Winner!

Postby BelieveinUnicorns » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi Louisa
Welcome to Nat.
The 25 posts were put into place so that people wouldn't just come in request the Reiki attunement (level 1 is offered free) and then disappear. This way we are hoping that new members will look around at Nat and realize that this is a place to come relax, share, learn & grow.

If 25 posts seems like a lot consider your introduction is one post there are many other threads you can add comments to and soon you will have the number of post you need.
Ummm look at my number of posts .... I needed more than 25 for one of the other free attunements.
I've been coming back ever since.

All blessings
Uni
The wiser the soul .... the greater the simplicity.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with salsa.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Communication
In prayer you communicate with God, in meditation God communicates with you.

BelieveinUnicorns
Naturally Supermod
Naturally Supermod

Postby Little White Dove » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi Louisa and Welcome to NT4Y, its nice to hear your voice and we look forward to many discussions with you as you work your way though your Reiki journy, if you have any questions feel fee to ask, Blessings lwd...

May your day be filled with blessings Like the sun that lights the sky,
May you always have the courage To spread your wings and fly!
Little White Dove
Naturally Admin.
Naturally Admin.

Postby AJA » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi Luisa, and welcome!
I'm pretty new here myself; I just started the Reiki training. I think you will find this is a wonderful community. It amazes me every day that I can talk and share with like-minded people all over the world! Hope you like it here.
AJ :D
"If you are squeamish don't prod the beach rubble." ~ Sappho
AJA
Naturally Here
Naturally Here

Return to Introductions